Part 33

Travis P.O.V

I woke up slumped across Née's bed . It was 2:30 pm and she wasn't there . I was about to call her until she walked in .

"Hey." She said with a slight smile .

"I talked to Corey today ." She added . I put my phone down and looked at her .

"What'd you say ?" I asked .

"I told him of much of an ass he was ." She said looking down . Why would she say some shit like that ? We don't know what Corey has been through these past years . Smh only née brings up some shit like that . It's like she likes hurting people , but be in tears and all emotional if somebody says some dirty shit to her .

"Are you fuckin crazy ?" I said looking at her crazy as hell .

"No I'm not ! He deserves to know every fuckin thing I went through !" She said with an attitude.

"Don't start that attitude shit ! I'm not trying to put you in your place today !" I said yelling .

"Nigga you got me fucked up thinking you my daddy . "She said using them ratchet ass hand gestures .

"I'm out I ain't finna deal with yo bullshit today . " I said grabbing my phone and leaving .

Reneé P.O.V

I was going to show Travis the pictures , but of course he ruined it all like he ruins everything . I love Travis , but these past months is looking like it's going to be the worst year for us . I've known Travis forever , and now he wanna act like I ain't shit to him ? I wonder who he fucking on the low now . I'm starting to think Travis doesn't care about my feeling and I don't think he loves me as I much as I love him . I don't know he's had such a short temper lately . If you say one thing to him he'll storm out . I don't know what somebody did to him , but he pissed about it . I sat on my bed and dug in my purse to find them damn pictures . I don't even know who could've took that shit and how Corey ain't see them ! I swear this nigga . I wonder if Rell took the pictures . My phone started ringing and the caller was unknown . Who was prank calling me now lbvs .

Me : uh hello ...?

???: listen here bitch , fuck with my shit again and it's your fuckin life and your little boyfriend's do you hear me ?

Me : who the hell is this ?

?? : *Hangs up

This was defiantly not a prank caller and the voice was so unfamiliar . I wanted to call Travis so bad , but he would just snap on me . I want to warn him and tell him about this , but I guess he'll have to find out himself .