Part 32

Reneé P.O.V

I woke up to see Travis still sleep . The girls and I are meeting at Starbucks in about a hour , so I got up and got ready . I put on black high waisted jeans , air forces , and a white crop top . I curled my hair and did my makeup . I glanced at him and walked downstairs and left . I kept thinking about what happened last night until I seen something .... Corey . I immediately pulled over to where he was in texted in ""the group convo

Me : S.O.S

I slammed my car door and walked over towards him .

"Back from the dead huh ? How could you just disappear like that and comeback and not tell anybody ." I said looking dead at him .

"Who the fuck are you ?" He said looking me up and down .

"It's Reneé . Your fuckin sister !" I said . It lowkey hurt that he didn't remember me .

"You abandoned Raelynn and I like that shit was fuckin okay ! Do you even know all the shit we went through without you ." I said starting to cry . It was awkward , but he pulled me into a small hug .

"I can't comeback just yet , but know I will always be here . "He said . I nodded and walked off .

I finally arrived at Starbucks to see the girls talking .

"Damn bitch took you long enough ." Sienna said .

"I was talking to Corey ." I said lowly . Mariah choked as she was drinking .

"Wait what ?!" Mariah said . All the girls eyes were on me in confusion .

"I saw Corey and I talked to him ." I scoffed a little .

"What did y'all talk about ?" Alaysia asked .

"Too much ." I said in a laugh while Crystal rolled her eyes and kept playing with her straw .

"What's wrong ?" I asked her . She nodded . I'll surely make sure to talk to her face to face .

We all finished up our cake pops and drinks . All the girls were leaving , Crystal tried to leave , but I pulled her arm pulling her back to me . She was being very distant from everyone , so I needed to know what was wrong .

"Why are you being so distant ?" I asked .

"Because I'm scared ." She said looking at the floor . I signaled her to go on . She pulled out a package and I looked in . There were dozens of pictures of Corey and that girl Jazmine described . In the pictures Corey looked mad and I saw a picture of Corey pull out a gun and shoot her .

"Where did you find these ?" I said scared still browsing the pictures .

"Rell gave them to me ." She said .

"Burn them !" I said shoving them back at her but she refused .

"No Née it's best that you have them !" She said . I looked around and stuffed it in my purse .

"Let's go." I said as we walked out .