Part 22

Travis P.O.V

Née can't get locked up , so she better just tell the truth now .

"We --well I guess I was going to go whoop Camille ,Tayara , Tahalis , Shaylynn's ass . They were the females on Tero's squad like we were the females in this squad . Camille pushed Mariah into BroadLake around the time Travis got shot ." Née said .

"Thank you for confessing . You guys are free to go . Thank you for your time ." The police said . We all left .

That morning , we all woke up in the Trap . Née was sleep on the table , Dashawn was sleeping on a bag of weed , we were just all fucked up . This is what summer break usually consists of . I woke everybody up and we all went home . Except for the girls . They all went to Alaysia's house .

Reneé P.O.V

As I was getting out the car I saw my ex boyfriend , JaRell . He glanced over at me as he kept walking with his girlfriend .

"Just keep walking to the door ." I heard Crystal whisper to me . He was the one who physically abused me daily , so I feel bad for that poor girl . As soon as I walked in I sat on the couch and started crying on Riah's shoulder . He brings up so many bad memories . He sexually , physically , emotionally , and even mentally abused me . When I say mentally , I'm talking about him playing mind tricks on me .

"Reneé you'll be fine . Rell barely looked at you . "Lay said .

"Alaysia , he knows where you live now . Do you know what he's capable of ?" I said wiping my face and reapplying my mascara .

"Travis is capable of a lot too ." Lay said .

"Alaysia , what does Travis even have to do with this ?" I asked looking up .

"If Rell were too put a hand on you again , Travis would kill his ass !" She said beginning to raise her voice . I just put my face in a pillow and thought about everything .