Part 9

Mariah P.O.V

Why the fuck was Lashawn here ? I ain't got time for his bullshit and sob stories .

"Can we talk ?" He said . I looked at my girls , rolled my eyes, and got up .

"Look I didn't mean to really cheat on you . When you were mad that's who I ran to she was kind of my sidechick ." He said .

"I don't care what she was to you . You were still fuckin' her weren't you ? I said . Lashawn looked at the floor and sighed a few times .

"Lashawn , answer me . " I said . His lightskin complexion was now pale and his eyes were watery .

"Yes." He said . I wanted to give into him so bad , but I knew that I shouldn't . He cheated on me and I already had a one night stand with his brother . Dashawn and I didn't have anything going on . He was high that night and couldn't control himself in any way . I wanted to say it's okay , but I knew what was the right thing to say .

"Bye Lashawn ." I said walking away back to the girls . I know Lashawn loves me , but don't go cheat on me with somebody you wouldn't want to spend your life with .

Reneé P.O.V

Man , Riah need to start playing hard to get . I know damn well Lashawn love her pretty ass . I ain't never seen Lashawn , Dashawn , Jay'onte , nor Travis cry or get teary eyed so I know this nigga was hurt .

" Why you playing hard to get ?" I said .

"Girl do you not understand that this nigga was fuckin' another hoe ? " Mariah said starting to cry .

"I loved him too much that it hurts now ." Mariah managed to get out .

"Y'all both love each other and y'all both crying over each other ....SO WHY THE FUCK WONT YALL JUST GET BACK TOGETHER ." Alaysia said having no chill as always . I shot her that shut up look and she just started drinking her lemonade .

Lashawn P.O.V

Man, what am I gon' do without my baby ? My one and only , my everything . Tahalis messed my head up and she of course got me when I was high . That was my side chick . When Ri was mad that's who I ran to . She fixed me extra large meals and always played with my curls . Just typical shit side bitches do . I gotta get my girl back . Ima miss kissin' on her , cuddling with her , piggy back rides , and taking her out to dinner . I was on my drake lightskin type shit . I ain't cried in a while and I ain't loved nobody as I much as I loved her . I called up my homie Jay'onte .

"The fuck is wrong with you nigga ?" Jay said . I wanted to slap the shit out of him .

"Mariah left me bruh . She caught me cheating . She was my sidechick tho ." I said looking up .

"Who you cheat on her with ?" Jay said .

"Tahalis ." I said looking down .

"Eww bruh that ugly ass bitch ? Mariah was the best thing that happened to you . I ain't ever seen you this happy before . Her ass pretty too ." I looked at him .

"Now get yo bitch ass up and make her forgive you . Call her up . " He said .

"I ain't no bitch ." I said laughing as he dapped me up .

Mariah P.O.V

As I went home , I sat on my bed and cried . I miss him so much and I love him . My phone started buzzing and it the contact read my My Baby 💯😘💏 . I answered the phone .

"H-h-hello." I said still crying .

"Baby , I love you . He said and I broke down .

"I know you do ! Why'd you cheat on me ?"'I asked .

"Because , when you were mad at me , I needed somebody to run to ." Lashawn said .

" Lashawn , I love you too . " I said .

"Comeover tonight . " He said .

"I will ." I said hanging up .