Letter 4

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry I haven't wrote to you in 2 months it's just that Uncle Lou has been enrolling me in after school activities and sports.  

It's like he is trying to make me do things all the time so I don't have time to think about you which I understand that he doesn't want me to be sad all of the time  but making me do things I don't like doing isn't making me happy either.

I just opened your present and I was surprised to see Grandma Tricias favorite ring that Papa gave to her for their wedding in there.

I got on the honor roll in school and at the announcements they had to bring up you again and they brought up my mum. I wish they would just leave it alone it's no ones business except ours.

Aunt El lost her baby and they have both been really sad. I can hear both of them crying at night just like mum did. Daddy I'm scared for them what if they leave me too?

Aunt El yelled at me today when I asked if I could have some money for school lunch and Uncle Lou had to come grab her so she wouldn't do anything stupid.

She tried apologizing to me but I wouldn't listen and when I didn't accept her apology she called me an annoying brat and that everything is about me when it's not.

Louis came in my room with tears running down my face and told me that stuff is hard right now and told me that I will just have to not take anything Aunt El says to heart. That she is just really sad right now since they lost there first kid.

I told Uncle Lou that I didn't want to live here anymore and he said that he would talk to Uncle Harry. I was angry and I shouldn't have said that because Louis is hurting right now too and I made it worse.

Till next time

Love, Em xx