Outro 👤

Outro👤

[Tap Tap Tap Tap] All you hear are foot steps echoing through the halls and "Over here! This way!" Men are shouting, running, searching, looking for the man hiding in the house they are guarding. The person is in all black and is breathing heavily. His back is against the wall waiting for someone to come up the stairs. As soon as he hears the steps getsclose enough he snatches one of the men in and breaks his neck. He hears the men scream "You heard that?" He sees a room and it's dark but the light from the moon is shining through the window. When the cost is clear he makes a run for it. He makes it without being seen. He notices someone is coming and runs behind the door. He has something in his bag they want. He readjusted the bag on his shoulder and runs for the window. One of the men spot him and shoot at the mystery man but he misses. The man fleas out the window falling onto the ground outside. He jumps up and runs to the main road where a van slides and screeches in the middle of the road stopping in front of him. When the van drives off he disappears with it leaving the men none the wiser. Mr. B runs out the house in his silk robe and house shoes and drops to his knees in the rain then screams "NOOOOOOOOO!"

[Fade back to black]

The End