Day 5 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Day 5 😳🤦🏼‍♀️ Part 1

*birds chirping* "The fuck...." I'm in Donte's room. I look around and I don't see Donte but I am in his room. I can smell his scent, Pause ⏸ I know it's weird shut up. Don't act like you never smelled your man and he has a certain scent that you know and you love it. If you really didn't I feel bad for you 😭 Anywho... Play ▶️ I get up and realize I'm naked as fuck. I do not remember heaving sex last night. Donte walks into the room.

Don: Lay yo accident prone ass down.
Me: You not my daddy.
Don: But I can make you call me that.
Me: Why am I naked?
Don: You really don't remember lastnight?
Me: No... I just remember dumb throwing me in the pool last-
Don: Somebody threw you in a pool?
Me: I was at my friend Jasmine and her dude house for a pool party yesterday and Jerod threw me in the pool.
Don: So yall speaking? That's good.
Me: Hell no!
Don: Sho why would he throw you in the pool?
Me: No that nigga shot me in the pool like a fucking basketball (squints eyes😑)

Donte makes a *swish* noise then laughs a little and I look at him with murder in my eyes!

Don: I'm sorry beautiful. You want me to beat him up for you? (cute voice)
Me: Yes!

Donte laughs and it makes me smile. He tells me wants to go out to eat today with Anna and Junior. I honestly thought that was the most innocent pure manliest thing ever. But I have to declin- ..Pause⏸ This nigga babymama just tried me on Facebook.. Fuck it I'm going! Play ▶️ "If course bae" and I give him a quick kiss. I look around and don't see Junior. I asked " So where is Junior?" and he replied "With his mom." I raised my left eyebrow so high he asked me was it going to jump off my face and laughed. "Take this face serious jit!" and I throw a pen I saw on the counter at him. I ask him were my stuff is so I can call Nessa to drop Anna off and he says in the room on the left side of his bed. I go in his room and find my stuff. I grab my phone and I have a few drunk texts from Jerod you know the usual "fuck you bitch" and "I'm sorry". I politely ignore his texts and call his sister.

Me: Nessaaaaaa!
Nes: yea... (voice drags)
Me: You sleep?
Nes: yea...
Me: Yo mouth sound stank!
Nes: what do you want...
Me:Well since you sleep get Anna ready to go out to eat with me in like 2 hours. Imma come get her.
Nes: okay

We get off the phone and Donte walks in and says he spoke to Niecy and she's bringing Junior. He has clothes here so she doesnt have to get him dressed or nothing. So go in his kitchen and fix myself some cereal I mean, we are fucking right? I get a text from Shayla im the groupchat.

Sha💬"Yall hoes alive?"
Tae💬"Yeap"
Me💬"Yeap"
Aly💬"Un huh"
Lul💬"Yes girl"
Jas💬"Suckin' Dick 🍆😜"
Kim💬"And I'm eatin a sandwich so we both got something in our mouth huh Jazz"
Aly💬"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"
Tae💬"😭🤣"
Me💬"😭 pissyyyyyyy"
Sha💬"What time u got home Kera? I called and no answer"
Me💬"Never went home.... Fell out on the stairs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and woke up in Neighbor BEEEDD NAKEEEEEED🤸🏼‍♀️ and now we're taking the kids to dinner"
Kim💬"Dumb ass girl 😭"
Aly💬"My name Kera and I be falling down stairs. (sends gif)"
Lul💬"Jerod was trippin'!"
Sha💬"Fuck fool"
Tae💬"Nina said he was with Niecy lastnight after he left the party"
Me💬"Good!"
Sha💬"Imma run that hoe off the road"
Kim💬"Hoe you going down 🚔"

I didn't even see Donte walk up on me.

Don: Niecy is downstairs. I'll be back.
Me: Why the hell she can't bring him up here?
Don: She's not allowed up those stairs .
Me: Says who?
Don: Now stop asking me shit... What Did Nessa say..
Me: Oouu... and she was tired so I said we'd get Anna just get her ready and she said okay
Don: Okay baby

He leans in and kisses where I hit my head. I flinch a little because I can feel exactly where I hit it when his lips touched it. He walks out the front door into the in belly of the beast, Niecy..