Day 8 🗣😱

Day 8 🗣😱 Part 1

I wake up to see I'm on the couch with feet in my face. I see Shayla is sleeping next to me but the opposite direction. I see Kim, Tae, and Alyssa sleep piled on one another on the longer couch across from us. Jasmine is on the lazy boy facing the TV with her head back and her mouth wide open. Valley, Stacy, and LuLu are nowhere to be found. I sit up and reach for my phone on the coffee table. It's a distance from me so whike reaching I fall. *BOOM*

Sha: (pops up) What the fuck?
Jas: (waking up) Huh? What?
Sha: What was that?
Me: Ooooww (whining)
Jas: Kera you okay?
Me: I think so... (puts right hand on forehead) Ow my fuckin' head killin' me.
Sha: You know you got a weak stomach.
Me: Shut up hoe!

Shayla laughs then gets off the couch. She extends her hand out towards me to help me up. I grab her hand and gets up and she pulls. Jasmine starts to stetch as she gets off the Lazy Boy and her and Shay walk over to where Tae, Kim, and Alyssa are. "AYE. YALL FUCK ASS HOES GET UP!" Shayla yelled as she tapped and shook Tae and Alyssa. Jasmine walks towards Kim. Kim opens both of her eyes before Jasmine could touch her.

Kim: Bitc you know better.
Jas: (laughs) You lucky booooy I was finna ruin yo morning.
Kim: Go find Ben!
Jas: Nah Imma fuck with you instead.
Tae: *yawns* Every time with this shit.
Aly: It's too fuckin' early.
Kim: Tell that hoe to back up.
Jas: Shut up!
Kim: No bitch you shut up.
Me: Both of yall shut the fuck up.
Jas: How mind yo business !

All of a sudden LuLu walks in the den with her hair flying, yawning as she wiped her eyes. She squints and looks at us.

Me: Where you just came from?
Lul: Upstairs duh!
Sha: When the fuck you went up there 🤔?
Tae: Oh my God! Shut up!
Sha: Bitch you shut up! Stank mouth ass hoe.

I laugh and look at my phone. I see I have no calls from Kate or Donte and it's 12:45pm. I do have a missed call from Mrs. Jackson though. I call her back and there is no answer. I see in my status bar I have a few messages from a few people. I go to check them

MsJ 💬"Hey Kera I just wanted to let you know my son is taking the kids to the water park with him ans his wife for my grand daughter's birthday. Donte stopped by to pick up a few things as well. Just q heads up."

Nes💬"Hey K.... My mom wantes to see Anna. Call me when you can."

2344💬"Hey babymama... Call me when you can."

MrB💬"We have to wait another week or so until we get that floor fully operational. I'll keep you posted"

7721💬"You can run but you can't hide."

Wait what?! I looked like a dear caught in headlights as I stared into space and slowly lowered my arms with my phone still in my hands. "Kera? You okay?" Jasmine said as everyone looked at me. I passed her my phone and they saw the same message I saw. Stacy came down the stairs "What's wrong with yall?" she said rubbing her eyes.

To Be Continued....

Day 8 🗣😱 Part 2

"What the fuck is this?" Shayla yelled. Jasmine replied "The fuck it look like?" My heart just dropped. Pause ⏸ I can't count how many times in under 2 weeks I've been in a dramatic situation. Now this shit! Real life Mob ties looking for us about some shit we don't even know about. Ben, Nate, Jerod, and Carl are into shady shit but who would've thought this was it. Not to mention I'm finding out all kind of shit about Donte that scares me but turns me on too. Only person talking is... VALLEY ! Play ▶️

Me: Where Spanish Fly?
Sha: Ion know.
Sta: Upstairs sleep.
Me: How you know?
Sta: I walked right pass her room and the door was open.

I hop up and run towards the stairs. Everyone watches me then looks and one another. Next thing you know everyone is right behind me going up the stairs towards Lil Mexico room. All I heard going up the stairs was "Damn hoe! Slow down!" Slow down for what? I keep getting caught in bullshit I have nothing to do with. I run down the hall and make it to Valley's room to see she's gone. I walk into her room and I hear foot steps behind me. I turn and it's Shayla. I jump and hold my chest.