Day 10 💡📦

Day 10 💡📦 Part 1

"Hhhhaaauuuuhhh" I get up and stretch as I let out a big yawn. Kim is sits up directly in front of me. She waves her hands in her face "Bitch blow that shit the other way" she said as she drowned her face. I suck my teeth and roll my eyes. "Hoe fuck ya" reply as I stick my middle finger at her and tilt my head with my lip toothed up to the side. She laughs and I close my nose with my index finger and my thumb. "And you talkin' 'bout my shit?" I say as I laugh. Alyssa chimes in "Bith of you bitches got the I just sucked some dick breath so kill it" as she walked by going towards the downstairs bathroom. Kim and I were on the sectional and Shayla was laid out on the long part of it. She was still sleep slobbing and shit. Jasmine is right next to her. Them hoes laid out like they did a lot yesterday. Come to think of it we did do a lot. I look around and I don't see LuLu. Alyssa comes out the bathroom back to where we are. She sits next to Kim.

Me: Where is LuLu?
Aly: Breakfast...
Kim: Told you yall ain't have no food...
Me: Shut up... Aye. Where is Tae?
Aly: Had to work...
Me: Damn.
Aly: Nah it's good... Shenget off at 4 today.
Kim: Glad I'm self Employed *snaps* fingers!
Me: You mean broke-employed?
Aly: More like "I talk to niggas with money" employed?

Jasmines pops up.

Jas: She a a hoe.
Kim: Bitch brush them gums before you start talkin' shit!
Jas: Hoe fight!
Aly: Dumb ass hoe wake up ready!
Me: (laughs) Stur'pid as fuck! On God!
Jas: Fuck that hoe! Loose coochie...
Kim: Ya mama!
Jas: Her too!
Aly: (laughs) What the fuck?!
Me: Duuuuumb! Fuck this I'm finna go wash my damn mouth!
Jas: Glad I brought my toothbrush! Let me go find my kids.

We all get up and start to walk towards the stairs and LuLu comes in with food. We all say what's up and she walks to the kitchen. I stop everyone.

Me: Ain't nobody gone wake up Shay?
Jas: ummm....
Aly: Oh nah boss...
Kim: I would rather be nice to Jasmine for a month.
Lul: Shay not up?
Me: No!
Jas: I mean food here she might be cool...

All of us look at each other and say "Naaaaaaaahh". Pause ⏸ Now don't think we wanna leave her out. It's just we can all recall as kids, waking Shayla up was kind of a... Well... Shayla is not a "Wake me up when you want me up" kind of person... Nate would cheat on Shayla in her face before he would ever wake her up. The bitch turns into the walking dead/boogeyman 🤦🏼‍♀️. Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes in the flesh! No one wants to wake her ass up so we all do 1,2,3 not it like some big ass kids. Play ▶️

Kim: We not kids nomo! Wake the bitch up!
Aly: Hoe you do it!
Kim: Oh nah!
Jas: Okay bitch so we do 1,2,3 not it the fuck!
Kim: Fine!
Lul: Kera take off!
Me: 1... 2... 3... Not it!
Lul: Not it!
Aly: Not it!
Jas: Not it!
Kim: Not... FUUUUUCK!

Kim is it 👌🏽😩. Kim walks over to Shay mad af fuck! She's leaning, slobbing, and sleeping like a baby that's teething! Kim leans in and before she could tap Shay all we heard was "Bitch. Touch me and Imma rearrange your lace front." Welp Shay is up.. I clap my hands at her and say "Good bitch now get up! We going upstairs to clean ourselves and what not!" She looks me in my face and says "I just need to brush my teeth. You dirty hoes need to bathe... I bathed lastnight while yall was sleep. Ooooouuu biiiittcch speaking of being up while yall was sleep" Shayla hops up and runs to her phone plugged into the wall by the TV. She snatches it off the charger like a bitch weave job! When she gets over to us and puts her phone up to us as a group. "OH SHIT! WHAT IN THE FUCK?!" am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? This can't be real.

To Be Continued...

Day 10 💡📦 Part 2

Shayla has her phone screen facing us. Am I seeing this right? Is Boost beating Nate's ass on video! Oh shit! All of our eyes are big like a group of Brat Dolls! I take off first with the laughter "Ooooooooh Shiiiiiiiiit!!!! NAH NOT MY DAWG! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NO! She took that nigga up to the top floor and pulled him to hell! Ooooooooh! ppppppppAAAAAHAHAHA!!!" Everyone burst out with laughter! We start to crack jokes!