Question 168

Meggy: Guess I'll play this boss fight and try to beat him.

(She did fine for 4 minutes of the fight because she has good reflexes, but they weren't really good with 4 cannons shooting at the same time and she lost)

Meggy: Guess I'll try again.

(She trued again and got past both parts of shooting 4 cannons, and she even got past Sans pushing her around, but 7 minutes into the fight was just too fast for her and she lost again)

Meggy: From the beginning I go... again.

(She kept losing at that part the next few times until she got past it, until there was just so many cannons shooting all around her and she kept losing at that part. She became a little angry at this, and it took her an hour to get past this fast cannon-shooting segment, until she finally reached the final section of the fight. She didn't know what to do)

Meggy: What's happening? Is it over? I hear a beep whenever I go left. What am I supposed to do?

(She did this for a few minutes until she just gave up and left it alone, but she realizes that was the way to beat him, so when Sans fell asleep, she moved the box over to the fight button, pushed it two times, and defeated Sans)

Meggy: Finally. That took a long time. What a really hard boss fight.