Question 136

Meggy: (opens the door) Infinite?!

Mario: What are you doing here?!

Infinite: I can explain this. I'm not exactly evil. The mask I wore makes me evil. I'm actually a good person, and I'm very sorry that I wanted to fight you, and to appreciate the favor, I brought you two a couple of gifts. (brings out golden Splattershot and golden spaghetti)

Meggy: A Splattershot... and it's golden. Thank you for the gifts. I guess you weren't so evil after all.

Mario: (looks at the golden spaghetti and immediately gets flashbacks to what happened when he first got golden spaghetti; a giant Mario head came out and wanted the golden spaghetti, but started to destroy everything when he was rejected) No god! No god please no! (takes the golden spaghetti and hides it in a box)

Meggy: Mario, what are you...

(floor rumbles)

Infinite: What's happening?

Mario: Oh don't you lie in being new on what'll happen. You haven't changed a bit! Thanks to you, we're all going to die.

Meggy: What are you talking about?

Mario Head: (comes out) Oh. Nice spaghetti you got here.

Meggy: (looks over at the head) Oh my god!

Mario: Uh... there's no spaghetti here. I repeat, no spaghetti here.

Mario Head: You lie! (starts to float towards them)

Meggy: Oh no!

Mario: Aw crap!

Infinite: Maybe try out the golden Splattershot.

Meggy: (grabs the Splattershot and it shoots a solid-gold piece of ink at the Mario Head)

Mario Head: (eats it) Hey. That was pretty goo... (blows up)

Infinite: What?! I don't think the golden Splattershot can do that.

Meggy: Then... who did it?

Bob: (he had a giant missile launcher and shot the Mario Head) AnD oNcE aGaIn BoB sAvEs ThE dAy. YeAh BoI.

(Everyone ran up to Bob and cheered for him while Mario, Meggy, and Infinite watches)

Mario: You say you changed, but I don't think you're completely changed until you prove you can take down Bob.

Infinite: I'll do it. Anyways, I'll see you two later.

Meggy: Bye, Infinite.

Mario: (did a motion of his fingers saying "I got my eyes on you" as he goes into the box the golden spaghetti is in) Have you been waiting to be eaten by Mario? Well, today is your lucky day. (starts to eat the golden spaghetti)

Meggy: Mario, what are you doing in there? (opens the box to see Mario eating the golden spaghetti naked)

Mario: Close the box. Me and the spaghetti need some time ALONE!

Meggy: (closes the box) What did I just look at?