Chapter 26: If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

Start from the beginning

As I go to open my door the stranger slams it shut before I can get in. "I'll tell you who I am if you just give me the time of day." His deep voice says behind me. I get goosebumps everywhere as I feel his breath down my neck.

I turn to look at him and the moonlight cascades down his face, making him look angelic. He's absolutely beautiful.

"Fine. Get in the car." I say as I turn the other way and whip my car door open. I start the engine up and he gets in beside me.

"So you just let strangers in your car, eh?" He asks me. I turn to face him. "So you just save strangers, eh?" I reply back sarcastically.

"What's your name?" I ask him. "It's Kent. But I already know yours." He says. I should be alarmed, but oddly enough I'm not. If he wanted to kill me, he would've already done so.

"See? We're not strangers anymore." I say as I look over at him, he smiles.

"Now tell me how the fuck you know my name." I demand as I steer the car onto the highway, stalling time in the car.

"Because I know Arlo. And I can help you. Just like I did back there at the warehouse." He says.

"And how can you help me?" I say as I look over at him once again. He is peering out of the window.

"I can try to get into this other gang and get a firsthand look into what they're doing and what they're planning in the future. But you can't tell Arlo, it'll be just between you and I. I don't want other distractions - it will pan out well if it's just you and I in this together." He whispers out the last few sentences as he turns to look at me. We make eye contact for far too long.

In the next ten minutes, I pull up to my house and switch the lights off to my car. "I can just walk to that hotel across the street." He says as he goes to open his door. "You have my number so give me a call."

I get out of the car and go to tell him goodbye when my front door opens up. Arlo stands out front and walks toward Kent with an angry demeanor.

"Why the fuck are you with him, Nova?" Arlo shouts as he looks Kent in the eyes. "Look man, I was just trying to help."

"Arlo?" I say calmly. He peels his eyes away from Kent and slowly walks toward me. I grab his face in my hands and say "it's okay baby." I bring my lips up to his and slowly make love to his mouth. He gropes my ass with his hands and puts me on the hood of my car. His cock his hard against my middle as he thrusts his sweatpants against my bare leggings.

"Is Matteo still here?" I whisper in his ear as his hands grip my thigh. "No, baby. I sent him with the babysitter when I saw you were gone." I place his mouth back on mine and wrap my legs around his waist after he says that.

Before we go in the house I whisper in Arlo's ear, "I w-want..." I can barely get it out of my mouth as my mind is clouded with so much sexual desire I can barely think straight.

"What do you want, baby?" He whispers while licking my jaw. "I want Kent to join us." He backs his face away and stares at me, I can still feel his erection against my stomach.

"What?" He asks groggily. "Please." I beg as I grind myself shamelessly against Arlo. "Just for tonight. Let me have some fun baby." I say.

"Alright. Just for you." Arlo says. As we pass Kent with his mouth wide open, I take his hand inside our house. He never once denied.

We go up to our bedroom and Arlo sits on the bed. Kent joins him and they awkwardly look at each other. But the attention goes back to me as I drop my trench coat on the ground.

Revealing that I'm wearing nothing but my leggings. And I'm bare underneath that as well. I slide off my leggings seductively while looking both men in the eyes. I cup my breasts and lean my head back, moaning.

I bring my head back down and walk over to the bed, and I sit on both of their laps. I wrap my arm around both of them and kiss Arlo, and then kiss Kent, feeling his warm tongue invade my mouth. I slowly get on top of him and I feel his cold hands against my warm skin.

He takes a breast in his mouth as I rub my wet center against the large erection in his black jeans. I look over at Arlo and gesture for him to lay back.

I simultaneously unzip his jeans and take his length in my hands, sliding my hand up against his length. I gasp when I feel Kent's hands on my cunt, rubbing me while licking and sucking on my breasts.

I quickly stand up and take off Kent's clothes, revealing his large member. He lays me beside Arlo and kisses my center all the way up to my mouth. I see Arlo pumping himself, watching Kent pleasure me.

Kent slowly enters me and I gasp, clawing his back as he pounds into me, making me feel fucking amazing. I head Arlo grunt and I look up at him to see his cum all over his stomach. His dick is throbbing for me.

Kent slowly removes his cock from inside of me and I'm replaced with the familiar length, which is Arlo. He thrusts in me four times and I'm done for, I call out his name as I buck my hips out to meet his rhythm.

-
Vote! And I do not regret any of this. 😂 a threesome was a long time coming. ;)