Nova Kennedy, the daughter of Joel and Virginia Kennedy, puts herself in danger one night.
Her bodyguards fail to protect her; causing Arlo Greco, a gang member from Italy to save her.
Her father, former President of the United States, makes it hard for Nova to go out and live her life.
Arlo is here to change things for the better - promising to never leave her side, even when the going gets rough.
With her father having skeletons in the closet and enemies everywhere she turns, Arlo is her only safe haven.
"I turn to look at him, amazed that we were here together. My mind had pushed the thought of another man being on board with us away, it felt like we were alone. His dark eyes sweep over mine, and then my chest. Suddenly, my breathing was unsteady. How could one do that with just their eyes? The idea was lost on me."
- Chapter 1: Accustomed to the Dark
- Chapter 2: Siren in the Night
- Chapter 3: Safe With Him
- Chapter 4: Getaway
- Chapter 5: Adult Decisions
- Chapter 6: Jealously In A Leather Jacket
- Chapter 7: Electrical Shock
- Chapter 8: July Forever
- Chapter 9: Back Home
- Chapter 10: Not The Same
- Chapter 11: One Life Begins One Comes Undone
- Chapter 12: For My Family
- Chapter 13: Back Home Pt. 2
- Chapter 14: I Was Never There
- Chapter 15: On the Balcony
- Chapter 16: Devil in the Form of a Mother
- Chapter 17: You're A Father
- Chapter 18: A Break
- Chapter 19 : Postpartum Depression
- Chapter 20: I'm Sorry
- Chapter 21 : Risky Sex
- Chapter 22: Gang Life
- Chapter 23: Kent
- Chapter 24: Decieved
- Chapter 25: Broken
- Chapter 26: If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them
- Chapter 27: Negative Creep
- Chapter 28: New Revelations
- New Story!