Chapter 15: On the Balcony

*this chapter is told in Nova's point of view*

this chapter contains very explicit content. you have been told.

I feel the weight of Arlo's body behind me on the bed as he moves in closer to me and wraps his hands around my stomach.

In my dreams I replay the day very distinctively. From the moment Arlo went to Italy to when a gang member showed up at my mother's door and knocked us out.

I wake in the middle of the night, not knowing what time of the day it was. The sickness had woken me up again.

After throwing up a few times and cleaning myself up, mind goes back to meeting Arlo's brother the first time. I was shocked at the resemblance.

Anteo has the same exact face as Arlo. He isn't as tattooed and muscular as Arlo but he's still attractive.

I wasn't expecting him to be more rude than Arlo, but he was. He dropped my mother at her house and took me to his hotel. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frightened. I wonder as to where he is now.

I quietly make a cup of tea. I observe Arlo as he sleeps in the bed a few feet away from me.

His arm reaches out to the spot I was just laying in and tries to feel for my presence. I smile to myself.

After making my cup of tea I go out to the balcony of the hotel room. I see the early morning life of Italy and wonder what it's like to actually live there.

I place my hands on my stomach and think about my little baby. What will the gender be? Time will only tell.

I pray each night that my child will not end up in this horrible crime life that it's father is in right now. Right on cue, I feel Arlo sneak up behind me.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I ask as I turn around and stare into his alluring eyes.

He cups my cheek into the palm of his hand. "No, baby." I smile at him and he returns the gesture.

"I'm glad you're safe and both of you are here with me." Arlo whispers as he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." He says quietly as he starts to kiss my neck. I sigh and instinctively move my head to give him better access.

I shiver as he pulls me close to him, so close I can feel his erection against me. I was already throbbing for him. I tug his hair as he nibbles at my bottom lip.

"What do you want?" Arlo asks me as I quietly moan. When I don't answer him right away, he lifts me up and places me on the table near the balcony.

He tugs me close to the front of him and rubs his erection with my throbbing middle. I ache for him desperately. "Answer me." He demands.

"I want you." I say as I tug on the front of his boxers, needing to get them off.

He removes my hands and smirks at me. I raise my eyebrows and sigh. "Not yet." He says teasingly.

Arlo pushes me back on the table and I don't have a clue what he's doing. I finally get the idea when he reaches for my panties and pulls them down.

He tugs my shirt up, revealing my bare chest. He bites his lip as he observes my heaving chest rising and falling.

Arlo slowly opens my legs and I'm already arching my back with a need so intense - unlike anything I've ever felt.

The pregnancy hormones were crazy but I had no idea it affected my sex drive as well.

Arlo places his hands on my thighs and cups them as he brings his face closer to my center. "Oh god." I say as he quickly licks my slit over and over again, teasing me.

"Please, Arlo." I say, breathless. I grip onto his hair and throw my head back as he blows cold air onto my bare flesh.

"What, baby? You want something just ask for it." He growls.

I have no choice but to tell him what I want. I'm not always good with communication - especially at this point in time.

"I want you to eat me." I say. He smiles at me and brings his mouth back to my flesh. But this time he keeps it there, using all his skill to pleasure me.

Just as I'm about to cum, he stops. I groan in frustration. "Not yet, love." He says as he stands up and pulls me to the edge of the table again.

Arlo lifts his shirt up and off his body and I drool over the sight of his bare chest. Just looking at him will send me over the edge.

He finally slides his boxers off, letting his cock spring out

He finally slides his boxers off, letting his cock spring out. I bite my lip and moan as he comes closer to me with desire and desperation on his face.

He bites his lip as well as he hovers over me. He grips my waist and pulls me up so that I'm sitting up on the table with my legs wrapped around him.

Arlo grabs a piece of my hair as he pulls me in for a wet kiss. I feel him at my entrance as he continues bruising my lips.

Suddenly he enters me, I gasp at first and throw my head back the more he fills me.

"Jesus fuck." He groans as he starts to pick up a rhythm inside me. I tell him to go faster and he does.  He moves almost animalistic-ly inside me.

I claw his back as I match him movements. I rock my hips up his long shaft and he moves his head back.

Suddenly, he moves us to the bed and I'm on top of him. My legs on either side of his hips. I slowly sink onto his large shaft again and roll my hips the deeper he goes in me.

Arlo throws his head back and bucks his hips as I start to pick up the pace again. I move up and down him and side to side.

"Fuck." He says moments later. He changes positions again so that he's on top of me in the bed.

He rocks into me fast and I roll my eyes to the back of my head. He rubs my clit and I start to mumble inaudible things.

His cock suddenly hits a spot I wasn't familiar with. The feeling becomes unbearable and intense. I'm so close.

"When you come straighten your legs out, baby." I nod my head but have no idea why he would want me to do that.

When I cum, I straighten out my legs just as Arlo instructed me to do. This feeling was like no other. I gripped onto his back as I arch my back in pleasure.

He loses his release as well and slowly pulls out of me. "Holy fuck." He says breathlessly. I'm so out of it that I don't have any words. I nod and fall right to sleep.

Vote!