Aaliyah Eliza Ramos Black

I lost track of time
Elizabeth's POV
Well hello we meet again...at this point I am 9 months pregnant and I am close to my due date.I haven't told Ryder about the baby and his relationship with Lily still hurts me but I just put on a fake smile and being with Sergio makes me forget about Ryder sometimes.Right now I am with Ally and Reya at the mall.I then feel something wet and I stop.I guess they notice and they turn towards me and they're eyes go wide."My water just broke"I say and they richly go to me and help me go to the car while I maintain my breath.We get in the car and then I start feeling pain like alot of pain.I hear Reya calling everybody to go to this specific hospital.I then scream out of pain because damn it hurts like a bitch.i breath in and out like Ally is telling me to do.I then feel the car stop."Stay here with her I will go and run and get a doctor"Ally says and Reya nods.They both get out and I see Reya opening the door besides me and she grabs my hand."It's going to be okay..we already called everyone okay"Reya says and I nod slowly with tears in my eyes.I see doctors coming so Reya helps me down.They put me in this medical bed and roll me inside the hospital.They change me into a hospital gown and put me in this room.A doctor comes in with a lot of nurses.Ally and Reya are by my side because everyone is taking to long to get here and the doctor said that the baby is coming now."I will count to three and you have to push okay"The doctor says and I nod slowly while holding a scream."Okay now...1...2..and...3 push"The doctor says and I push the hardest I can and I feel alot of pain.
1 hour later
I finished my labor and I am all sweaty.I then see my baby girl being cleaned up and it makes me tear up.I see Ally and Reya with tears in their eyes.They finish cleaning her up and they give her to me."What are you gonna call her"The nurse asks me with a smile."Aaliyah Eliza Ramos Black"I say and she nods and writes it down."Can I carry her"Reya asks and I nod and give it to her.I see Ally and Reya with a smile."She is so pretty like her mother"Ally says and I laugh.We then hear everybody coming in.Ryder looks at me with a smile.Sergio comes in and kisses me."What's her name"Xavier asks."Aaliyah"I say and they all smile.