hangover and kisses

Elizabeth's POV
I hear alot of groans so I get up and see all of the girls and I on the floor still on our dresses and things we had last night."What happened"Zea groans while getting up."I don't know but I think who ever picked us up left us here in the ground"I say."Motherfucker"Cesilia says while holding her head."I am gonna kill that idiot"Ally says and Reya nods.We get up and we see all the boys eating breakfast."Rise and shine sleeping beutys"Ryder says while chuckling with the other guys and we roll our eyes."You guys are idiots"Reya says while sitting down."Well...the idiots and the girls have training after breakfast"Luis says and the girls and I groan."Can we take an off day"I whine and Luis shakes his head."Nope"He says and I hit my head in the table.This is gonna be a long day.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Right now I am laying down in the training room letting Ryder drag me everywhere."Come on get up"He says and I shake my head."No..its so complicated"I say while hugging my knees.He crouched down to my level and looks at me with a smirk."You can't take off days you have to fight like a professional"He says and I groan."Honestly did you saw me how I took that guy out the other day"I say and he nods."Yeah but what happeneds if their was alot of people with guns and weapons and you were by yourself"He says and I shake my head."No I wasn't by myself you were there remember"I say and he makes me stand up."You need it we are actually gonna go tommorow and make a deal with someone"He says and I look at him with a questioning look."What deal"I say and he gives me a knife."We are trying to get more information about this rival gang called the who's and I think they got that from the Grinch or something...anyways we are trying to associate with these people and know they are in our side"He says and I nod."But why don't you just attack the head of the gang of the who's...its so weird saying that"I say while putting my hands on my hip."It's not like that Eliza...we need information before we attack and we don't know who the gang leader is"He says and I give him a confused look."You..dont know"I say and he nods."Yeah and they are new so I don't technically know"He says and I nod.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I finally took a shower and changed into my clothes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸I finally took a shower and changed into my clothes

I go downstairs and I see Ryder and I give him a smile."Hello..Mr.I am so uptight all the time"I say and he rolls his eyes."I am not uptight...i am just stressed of what is gonna happened"He says and I nod."I could unstressed you"I say with a goofy smile."First of all that is not even a word...and damn buy me dinner first"he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes and grab his hand and take him to the garden that is outside."Why are we here"he says sighting and rolling his eyes."Just shut up and stop being so uptight"I say and I see a blanket so I lay it and we sit down."So how is this gonna help"he says while looking around and I roll my eyes."You are an idiot"I say and then I see a red rose and I stand up and see a whole bush of them.I smile and pick one out making sure I don't cut myself and I go back to where Ryder is and I sit down.My smile grows bigger and he looks at me confused."Why are you so happy about a flower"He says and I roll my eyes."This is my favorite flower...it is beutiful"I say while smelling it.He looks at me with a smile.I then see my favorite butterfly wich is the Swallowtail butterfly.The butterfly comes to me and I hold my finger out and it places itself their wich makes me smile."I guess this is your favorite butterfly"he says with a smile."Yeah..how do you know"I say and he chuckles."You always have this twinkle in your eyes when you love something really bad"He says and I smile at him and the butterfly goes away.He then leans in and we kiss.I feel fireworks and then we pull away and look at each other's eyes.He then snaps out of it and stand up wich snaps me back to life."I am sorry this was a mistake"he says and leaves while leaving me heartbroken and confused of why does he always run away from these situations.