Sergio

2 weeks later
I am recently walking to a ice cream shop because I have pregnancy cravings at this point.The doctor says I am 4 weeks and my baby bump is kind of growing.I am showing it off today with a tight white dress.I guess I was distracted because I bumped into this cute guy."I am so sorry let me help you"the guy says with an accent.He helps me up and looks at my bump."It's okay"I say with a kind smile."Is your husband here"He says and I shake my head."I don't have a husband or a boyfriend I am technically a single mom"I say and he gives me a charming smile."My name is Sergio"He says and kisses my hand."Where are you from"I ask."I am from Portuguese what about you..I just notice your accent"he asks and I smile."I am from Colombia"I say."A Colombian beuty"He says and I giggle."Well aren't you a charmer"I say with a smile...I never knew that was a start of something new...
1 months later
I am dating Sergio and everyone thought he was cool except Ryder ofcourse.I still haven't told Ryder he was the father of this child.Also Sergio promised he would raise this child with me.He is an amazing guy and I know He will make a good father for my child.I don't want to tell Ryder about the situation because I don't want to ruin his relationship with Lily.