forgive

Elizabeth's POV
We go back to the house and I see Zea with clenched jaw.I walk up to her and give her a confused look."Hey...do you know him"I ask her and her eyes go wide."He is...unfortunately my....ex"She says and I look at her with wide eyes and nod slowly and rip the paper in half and give her a smile."I wont be needing that but wait I have another question"I pause and then continue"Who is Kassie"I ask her and she looks at me with wide eyes."Well Kassie and Ryder used to go out and she was his first love but then she broke up with him and that's all I know"She says and I nod and give her a smile and she smiles back.I go up to my room and I remember when I saw Valentina and I smile sadly.I change into my pajamas and go to bed.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I wake up by my alarm and I Get up and brush my teeth and do my hair and then I put my outfit on.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸I wake up by my alarm and I Get up and brush my teeth and do my hair and then I put my outfit on

I grab my phone and my car keys and I go downstairs and leave the house and to my car.I drive to the house and I see my old house and I take in a deep breath.I get out of my car and start walking towards the from door.I knock on it and Miguel opens it and he gives me a smile."I am here for Valentina"I say and he nods slowly and calls her."Miguel who is at the door"I hear my mom say and then she sees me and her eyes go wide."Elizabeth your here"She says and I give her an awkward nod."Yeah but I am here just to pick up Valentina"I tell her and she shakes her  head and grabs my hand."Come in"She says and I walk in slowly and I see everyone sitting at the table and they all look at me and hug me and I am surprised that dad hugs me to but my face looks confused."We want you to come back home"dad says and I look at them awkwardly."You see I can't I already have a house"I say and they look at me surprised."You have a house"Fernanda asks surprised."Yeah but I have like roommates so we all love together in this house"I say and they nod."Who's Lamborghini is that in front of our house"Mauricio asks with a surprised look."That's mine"I say and rock my self back and forth."Do you have a well paid job or what"Ana asks and I nod."You know why don't we spend time together all of us"I hear Valentina say and they all nod and I smile.I got my family back.