chapter ten

Luna's P.O.V. :

The black mist cleared and I found myself sitting on a stone bench. Some of the most beautiful flowers that I have ever seen lye around me. Their scent drifted through the air and smelt even sweeter than honey. The golden sun shone down from above and warmed my back. I got the feeling that someone was watching me.

I could'nt escape even if I wanted to, because tall bushes encircled the little garden area. I turned around to confront this creepy feeling that I was having and what I saw shocked me. His eyes were so dark that they were almost completely black. His hair was short and dark black. He was muscular, but nothing compared to John. Then it hit me like a splash of icy water in the face. It was him...the man from my dreams and Lucas's memory.

"It-It's you." I hissed at this stranger as he walked closer to me, so close that he sat down on the bench next to me. I scooted as far away from him as possible, while still managing to sit on the bench.

"I assume you know who I am Luna."he said to me, his voice strangely soothing.

"How do you know my name?' I asked him suspiciously.

"Aw very good question indeed. I'm the one that has been sending you your dreams as well as this one."

"This is a dream? So that means that you are not real, because I thought I was going crazy for a second."

"Yes this is a dream, but I'm very much real. I just projected myself into your dreams, but enough of this. My name is Zane. Would you like to know more about you powers and your marking?"

Ok things were getting weird now, but I desperately wanted answers."I guess so..."

"Where to start....We might as well start form the beging, please try to bear with me. Ok well when you were young, I was always there watching you. I soon could tell that you were the powerful shifter that so many of the ancient books talk about. Just to make sure that I could always tell you apart from the rest of the human beings I placed that mark on you.Luna, you are so powerful and you do'nt even know it yet.You have the ability to change into any animal you see and use their powers. You can also simply see someone elses magical ability and copy that."

"Wait what?"

"Do'nt you see that we belong with each other." he said with an eeriness that seemed to surround him.

"I can never love the person that killed my parents!" I screamed at him, tears now streaming down my face.

"Do'nt forget the fact that I killed Ray and one of my assasians killed your aunt as well." Zane said with an amused look on his face.

"You monster." I said while I lunged myself at him as he stood up.

He effortlessly grabbed grabbed my body and pulled it into his. I did'nt want to fight anymore, I could'nt fight anymore, so I did'nt resist his touch. It strangely felt warm and embracing.

"Well it's time for you to go, but you know where to find me." Zane said as the black swirling mist returned as it engulfed me.

My eyes shot open and I gasped loudly as my dream ended and I came back into reality. I still had so many questions to ask this stranger.How did he know so much in the first place? It was then that I knew what I had to do. I had to find Zane and seek vengeance for Ray and my parents. 

Everyone was fast asleep so that meant that I had to be extra quite so I did'nt disturb anyone. I knew that they would tell me that this was crazy, but I needed to do this by myself. I carefully got up so that I did'nt disturb John who was quietly snoring next to me.