chapter five

'Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it.'

~ Johann Wolfgang

Luna's P.O.V.

Ever since Wednesday night I have been having dreams that seem almost tangible and way to real.

I pranced over to my dresser and pulled out a black skirt that was mid thigh on me and a dark purple tank top. I quickly got dressed and searched for my brush so that i could comb my hair. I found it hen combed my hair after I put on a light coat of mascara, a light dusting of a light brown eyeshadow, and a light brush of blush. After all of that I put on exactly four squirts of perfume.

I scrambled to find my backpack, then I walked downstairs. Since I actually had time today I deiced to have myself a breakfast of some RiceKrispies.

I put my backpack on the kitchen table and opened the fridge. I pulled out the milk and the cereal from the cupboard. I poured some milk and cereal in a bowl and then sat down at the table.

Well today should be fun, I hope that not to many people make fun of me. How could they help but make fun of me though? I mean I'm the only one without any magic at a school where all the kids are magic! Fuck! I hate my life I started to Say to myself  just as Ray walked into the kitchen.

All I could do was just glare at him. Ray walked over to the counter and made him self some cerel then sat down across from me at the table.. 

"Look, Luna, I'm sorry for not telling you more about your new school." Ray started to say as I now looked into his eyes,"Truthfully, there is allot that I have'nt told you. So when you come home tonight I'll tell you everything." "Um, actually I'm kinda hanging out with John tonight, but I can stop by the house first, if that's alright with you?" I said. "Why have you been hanging out with him so much Luna?!?" Ray said now seeming angry for some reason. Why would he be angry though? I mean should'nt he be glad that I actually am hanging out with someone instead of being secluded in my own self pity or something like that?

"Whatever and Fuck you!" I said,"Why are'nt you happy that I'm actually hanging out with someone and making new friends for once in my life? Well I have to go the bus is here, I'll stop by the house later after school." I quickly grabbed my backpack and practically ran out the door, just wanting to get away from Ray. Ray had never spoken to me like he just did. Granted it was'nt that bad, but it just scared me more than anything, because he never has spoken so sternly to me before.

I walked over to the yellow bus and once again ascended the three stairs into the bus. Everyone was starring at me like I was an alien or something. I was about to sit down to a girl who seemed at least half way nice, because it was the closest available seat next to me. "Sorry freak show! Aliens are not aloud to sit here! Go sit somewhere else bitch!" said the stranger. Everyone started to laugh at me as I made my way to the way back where no one else was sitting.

"At least today is Friday." I said quietly to myself hoping to bring up my spirits a little bit, it did'nt work.

After a long and torturous bus ride filled with more hurtful comments and jokes we finally arrived at school. I waited for everyone to get off the bus before I got off. I grabbed my stuff and got off the buss.

I walked over to the small wooden bench where I had meet June and Nati yesterday and waited for them, hoping that they would come.

After about two minutes of just looking down at the ground, fighting back tears, and waiting someone sat down next to me and someone also was standing behind me. I looked up to realize that it was June and Nati.