Q20

> > > ♡ < <<

"Jae, stop panicking ok? relax!" Mark said as he dragged the pacing back and forth Youngjae at the nearby chair.

" Hyung what if he realized im ugly or chubby or what if he wants to cancel the wedding."

Mark giggled and pinched Youngjae's fluffy cheeks. " It's just wedding jitters. You know just calm down ok, Jaebeom likes you or maybe even love you." Mark assured the younger.

"Are you sure Mark hyung? we aren't like that "
Youngjae said and face palmed himself, he looked at Mark with teary eyes.

"like that what?" Mark asked

" Like you and Jinyoung hyung, we didn't fell in love at first sight or something" The younger explained fully.

Mark hugged the younger and tap his back gently. "Trust me Jae, he loves you. so much he will move mountains, catch ufo's and do many impossible things for you." he whispered that made the close to crying and close to destroy his makeup Youngjae smiled.

"Youngjae Oppa!" A cute girly voice echoed at the younger's room it was from Jaebeom's little sister Yoona.

Little Yoona removes Mark's hands from Youngjae and pouted at Mark "Youngjae Oppa is for my Jaebeom hyung only" she said with authority on her voice.

"Yes maam." Mark answered and smiled.

Yoona grabbed Youngjae's face studying his face she saw some little tears.

"Oppa why are you crying?" Yoona asked cutely and wiped Youngjae's little tears.

"Your oppa is just nervous, he thinks your brother doesn't love him."

Yoona then put her hands on her waist. " Youngjae oppa,  Jaebeom hyung loves you so much, i maybe a kid i maybe just met you and doesn't understand love but i know my hyung loves you. he always tells stories about you and how you always wanted me to become a princess'" the other adorably said and giggled.

"with some sprinkles on his eyes." she added scolding the other.

" You mean sparkle" Mark joins in

"sprakle?" Little Yoona repeated

" Spar- oh whatever." Mark said and just smiled at tge young one.

Youngjae smiled and kissed Yoona's cheeks. "I know Yoona, thank you for reminding me. "

" Yey! Little Yoona saves the day!!!" Yoona then run while chuckling towards the door and exited.

"See even a 8 year old child knows."

Youngjae just rolled his eyes, and touched his engagement ring.

"I hope so." he then whispered to himself.

- - - - - -

Today is their special day, the day where they would be together as one, not only them but also their families and companies is a win win situation for the both parties.

Their wedding is held on a of a private beach not far from the city only friends and some relatives of the couple is invited to make it peaceful.