#17 - Wake up, Eat, Prank, Fight, Sleep

Chapter 17: Wake up, Eat, Plan, Fight, Sleep
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ahhh...." Hiroshi exhaled.

Together with Enma, they trained outside the forest. They were recently free from a meeting.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flashback...

"I wonder what Byakuran's next move will be.." Hiroshi said,

"True.." Enma replies,

"And that Mist guy is there with them too..." Angelo sighs,

"Yeah, Mukuro probably told them where our base is, right?" Dino sighed along Angelo.

The bosses had gathered around together, having a meeting with the Arcobaleno while the others trained. Shoichi joining the mechanics and their jobs.

"So it means...We won't be safe here for long." Reborn said, "We have to find another place to hide."

"Damn that Mukuro!!" Skull curses, "When I see him, I'll beat the hell out of him!"

"With your weak punches?" Reborn said, "I don't think so, lackey."

"Oi!'

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry!"

"But seriously, why the hell would the mist guy do this?" Angelo asked, his face and arms resting on the table. "I mean, aren't you guys best pals with him or something?"

"N-Not exactly..." Hiroshi gags, "W-We're kinda..how do you say this..."

"Friends with benefits?" Verde answered for him,

"T-That's a way to put it.."

"So, he's that kind of person, huh..." Angelo said,

"Hey, maybe Byakuran has something that Mukuro wants." Dino suggested, "Maybe that's why he joined his side."

"So it's like that, huh!?" Hiroshi growled, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks. "What does Byakuran have that I don't have!?"

"H-Hiroshi, you sound like a some jealous girlfriend, calm down..." Enma said, patting his shoulder.

"Hahaha!" Angelo and Dino laugh,

"Seriously though..." Hiroshi sighs, "I can't believe he did this..."

"Yare yare, he still owes me money too."

That's all you care about?!

"Well anyways, we have to be prepared to move out the base when the time comes," Reborn said, "All of you make necessary preparations, got it?"

"Yes, Reborn/Arcobaleno!" They all reply,

"Actually guys, Kyoya finally told me what happened to him back at the Merone Base." Dino said,

"What happened to him?"

"Well, the moment he ran off to find Uni, Mukuro suddenly made him visible and he got attacked by everyone, but as you all know...He bit them all to death."

"So that's why he body slammed the Mist guy." Angelo said, "Did you guys hear that sound? I wouldn't want to be the Mist guy at the position. That hurt, a lot."

"Oh trust me.." Dino said, rubbing the injuries all over his body, "It hurts. It really hurts."

"I've been there..." Hiroshi said, "Being bitten to death is not something you guys want to experience."