Chapter 50

Hook POV

They have been gone for almost 2 hours now! Where the hell are they? "Where are they? They should be back by now" Regina said "Y-You don't think she....?" Henry asked "She didn't die" A voice behind us said, I turned around and saw my daughter standing there "Y/N!" I said and walked closer but she pointed her bow and arrow back at me "Don't! You are not my father! Just a one handed pirate with a drinking problem who took care of me almost 18 years" She said "Not my father" "I am your father! And will always be!" I told her "My father would never lie to me" "I did it for your own good!" "Don't you mean your own good?" She asked lowering her bow again "No! I did it for you! I love you!" I said coming closer and closer until I was right in front of her "What if I don't love you anymore?" She asked "You do....as much as you try not to" "You're right...that's why you have to go along with your new family" She told me "What are you talking about? You are my family too! I am your father I'm staying here!" She shook her head "You tried to protect me, let me now try to protect you" She said I saw the tears in her eyes. "This is goodbye then" She said "Yes" I said. "Daddy!" She yelled and ran into my arms crying. "I'm sorry" She whispered "It's okay little trouble maker" I told her. We let go of each other "You have to go" she said "Before Pan changes his mind" I nodded and she said goodbye to everyone.

 After about 10 minutes she walked back with us to the ship and hugged me tight "I will see you again" She told me "When it is time we will see each other again" I told her. She nodded and then Pan stood behind her "Take care of her" He nodded. I kissed her forehead "I Love you" "I Love you too" she told me, I smiled and entered the ship. Pan held her close and she waved goodbye. The ship started to sail away I looked at her for the last time and then we dissapeared back to Storybrook in the water.

Your POV

And then they dissapeared into the water. I cried into Pan's arms staring at the ocean "He's gone" I said "Really gone" I cried and cried. I just lost my father I told him we would see each other again but....it's not for sure. What if I forget him? Then Pan picked me up "It's going to be okay" He whispered. He walked into camp when Simon ran towards us "Is she okay?" He asked "Yeah....I'm okay" I told him I got out of Pan's arms and walked back to our tree house. Not long after I arrived at the tree house I fell asleep on the Kingsized bed.

Pan POV

"What's wrong? Is she okay?" He asked "Yeah it's just that...Hook left and she's heartbroken. She's not sure if she will ever see him again" "I get that" He said "Yeah...so just be extra nice to her would you? She needs it" He nodded and then asked "So what are you gonna do about Felix?" "I don't know yet, why don't you think of the punishment?" He smiled and nodded like the little kid he was. I looked at a tied up Felix "And Simon?" "Yes Pan?" "About the punishment.....let him pay for what he has done" and with that I walked to the tree house. Once I made my way inside I saw Y/N sleeping on the kingsized bed. I changed her into an oversized shirt I put in her new closet. Surprisingly she didn't wake up. I put the blanket over her body and kissed her forehead. She needs us now, more than anything! All of us! So tomorrow I will take the Lost boys and our Lost girl to the lagoon. I lied down next to her and just couldn't keep my eyes off her. Like the first day we met.....

----Flashback----

"Hello there" I walked over to the bed where a little baby was laying on. "I thought baby's only slept in cribs?" I said to myself.
I walked closer to the baby.
I didn't even knew Hook had a child?
I just couldn't keep my eye off it.
"D-de-m-m-on"
"What did you just say?" I asked 
"De-m-o-on" it spoke again
I picked it up and saw it was a she. 
She wore a little green with brown dress.
"No no no no no" I started "No Baby Girl, its Peter...Peter Pan" her beautiful Y/E/C eyes stared at me 
"P-P-an-n?" she said
"That's right Baby Girl" she was actually really cute.

"Pan is d-em-o-n" she spoke
I laughed soft "I maybe am a little demon. But what are you, Baby Girl?" 
"P-Pira-te" she stutters.
Its really cute she's trying to speak.
Then she warped her little hand around my finger and there happened something.
A connection?
Then someone walked down.
"You DEMON!! Stay away from my daughter!!" Hook yelled.
I put the baby back on the bed and kissed her forehead.
Then I dissapeared back to camp.

"So what happened?" Felix asked
"We have a problem!" Was all I said.

----End of Flashback----

After the thought of the first time we met I closed my eyes and fell asleep.