Chapter 33

Pan POV
"Pan wait!!" Felix shouted. "Felix! I have to go!!" He gave me a bowl of water "Drink it its just you haven't drank in a long time so just drink it and I'll leave you alone"

I thought about it but then drank everything.
Felix had a weird smile on his face.
Then I started to feel dizzy.
Then black!
Everything black.

Felix POV
Yes! It worked!
I brought pan back to his tent and walked to Hooks ship.
"Felix! What are you doing here?" Hook asks
"To make a deal, No Pan is not behind this"
"Keep talking"
"Look you want Y/N back. And I want her gone out of Pans life" I paused
"I haven't got all day boy!"
"I gave Pan a potion so he will forget Y/N"
"So?" Ugh he is so stupid!
"So Pan forgets Y/N. Doesn't know she exist, you can get her back without any problems of Pan. You get your daughter I get my leader. And we will never have to see each other again"
"What about the other Lost Boys?" He asks
"Pan will think that they are crazy or just fooling around, so what do you think?"
"Let me think about it" he said.
"I want an answer! Now!"
"Okay boy....you have a deal. I get Y/N and you all dissapear out of her life"
"Let me take care of that" we shook each other hand and I got back to camp.

"You'll wait here until he wakes up"
The girl nods scared
"Wendy, when he wakes up can you please warn me....and don't flirt with him"
She nods again.
"Good girl"
I walk away back to the others.
Look my plan is to forget Y/N. So I gave Pan a potion what made him forget about her. Now I have to let the boys forget about her either but I only had one potion and I don't have magic so....this is going to be hard.
Once Hook left to find Y/N he gets her back.
He will tell her that Pan wanted her to be dead and that he was glad that she left.
He gets his daughter back and I get Pan back.
I am so smart!

Hook POV
I'm going to get Y/N back from the underworld! Now!!
Felix made a plan. I can't believe I trust him but anything to get my daughter back.
When I get her back I'll tell her that Pan was glad that she was gone. Then she'll trust me again, and Pan is gone!
"Okay we're going back!" I yell
"Without Y/N?" Bea asks
"She's not here she's in the underworld and we are going to get her" I tell him
"And how do you think you are going to get her back? You need a heart to get her back" Regina says
"That's the part where you are going to help, I bet you still have some hearts left?" I ask her and she smirks "I do"
"Then we'll get one of those hearts and get my daughter back"
"But how do we know for sure that Felix gave Pan that potion? He's still a Lost Boy"
"Felix didn't like Y/N one tiny bit and he wants Pan back the way he was...without Y/N so I think he was telling the truth"
Bea nods "Okay let's go then"
We leave Neverland.
To Y/N

----Flashback----

Hook POV
I walked into Granny's and looked for Y/N.
Belle called me she was in the forrest alone and that she and Y/N were at Granny's.
"Belle!" I said and I looked around for Y/N but she was no where.
"Belle where is Y/N?" I asked.
"I don't know I thought she went to the bathroom but that was about 10 minutes ago."
I looked all around Granny's but Y/N was no where to be found.
"I saw her sneek out." Ruby said.
"Did you see where she was going?" I asked.
"No."
"Shit!" I said.
"But she warned me about the forrest she said she saw dark eyes."
"Then she's at the Forrest! I start running and I bumped into Swan and her father.
" Wow Hook why so fast?" She asked
"No time to explain. Y/N she's in the forrest alone! I have to go there!"
"We'll come with you!" David said and the 3 of us ran towards the forrest.
-

---End of Flashback----