Chapter 44

Peter POV
I walked back towards the cage. I opened it again "What are you doing?" She asked I pulled her out of the cage "Making sure he doesn't find you!" I said before using my magic to put her into a magical sleep.

I lied her over my shoulder and walked out of the Echo caves.
"Pan?" Felix asked "We have to keep her a secret" I said "Then where do we keep her? Hook will surch the whole island if he has too" Felix said "Camp...for now" I said and brought her to camp.

Hook POV
Shit Pan saw us!
He found out that we are here and now he will hide Y/N....unless the boy already found her and let her escape.
"Killian we have to leave" Bae says "I know but we have to wait until the boy comes back with Y/N" I told him "I know and I want to wait too but the Lost boys are running around looking for us right now" he said "If we want to see Y/N again then we will have to survive too" "You're right. Let's go back to the ship" we ran towards the ship.
We ran and ran.

Until the Lost boys caught us
"Well well well look what we have here" one of them said "Don't make the same mistake as..." I started but then Pan cut me off
"Hook! Good to see you again! Baelfire! Good to see you too, great to have you back!"
"Y/N! Where is she?" I asked Pan chuckled "You will never find her" he said
Then everything turned black.

Y/N POV
I woke up but not in the cage.
I looked around I was in a room on a bed.
Then I heard people outside.
I walked out of the tent and saw the Lost boys coming back from the woods.
With Pan.
I quickly dove back into the tent, back on the bed and pretend I was asleep.
"What are you gonna do about her?" I heard Felix was it? I think it was him.
"I'll just keep her here for a while" Pan said back then I heard one of them leaving.
And one second later I felt a hand running through my hair "How could you be his daughter?" I heard pan whisper I slowly opened my eyes "Well look who's awake" "Pan I..." He cut me off "No need to talk, Little Pirate" "Why am I here?" I asked
"I thought I said no need to talk" he said and I knew I was in trouble.
I heard some Lost boys outside the tent "Stay here! I swear!" He said and then walked out.
I decided to do as he asked just so I won't get hurt again. 

Pan POV

I walked back to Felix "What are they doing here Pan?" He asked me "It's part of the plan. Trust me" I told him. We then heard Baelfire waking up "Slept well sleeping beauty?" I asked he looked around and saw he was in our camp "Where's Y/N? Y/N!!!" He started yelling her name "Can you please shut the hell up?!" I asked "Where is she?" he asked again "Calm down! She's safe......for now" I saw the anger in  his eyes growing "If you lay one finger on her" He warned "Then what?" I asked. Then there was coming some noise from Hook's cage. "Pan we have a problem" Felix whispered "Not now" "Pan" He whispered again "What is it Felix?!" He pointed at the little pirate "Y/N!!" Hook and Bae yelled "Dad? Bae?" She said trying to get closer but I stopped her "PAN!! LET ME GO!!" She yelled "Keep them in there!!" I commanded before picking up Y/N and walking back to my tent. "Pan!! Let me go! That's my Dad!!" She almost yelled again "Can you please lower your voice?" "NO! Why can't you just let me go?! You don't even want me here!!" She asked "I just can't!"

"Yes you can!" She told me and I walked so close our noses touched "No I can't" I whispered. "Give me one good reason why not?!" "I...I..I" I don't even know why I can't