Chapter 7

Your POV
I walked back to camp. I wasn't sure about this just telling the truth wasn't really my thing. I walked up to Pan "Jake! You're back we were starting to get worried you were gone for far too long! Did you find out something?" Pan asked me. I shook my head "No. He just paced around all the time and don't say a word. Sorr..... Never mind." "To bad but at least you tried. You can go." Pan told me and I walked to Henry. "Hey Jake!" He said "Henry, we really have to come up with a plan to escape." I whispered to him.

Hook POV
"This is taking too long." Regina said "My daughter is trying the best she can." I told her "But my son is out there suffering..." Snow cut her off "Regina! We just have yo wait until they have a plan to escape! Until then we just have to wait." Swan gave her mother a smile. I'm just thinking of Y/N I hope everything is okay there. I hope nothing happened if he touched her. "Hook what's wrong?" Swan asked "I was just thinking about Pan and Y/N. I hope there was no connection if he touched her." I told her "What connection?" David asked "When Y/N was a baby Pan was on this ship. He was in her room and her little hand was around his finger and there was a connection bit when Pan saw me he dissapeared." "So they had a connection? What's so wrong about that?" Snow asksad. "It's wrong because he's a bloody demon who made a connection with my daughter and that could turn out bad!" I yelled. "What do you mean by turn out bad?" Swan asked "Its...." Regina cut me off "It cod turn out bad means that there is a way that there will grow something between Pan and Y/N." We said and I looked down sad. Please be okay Y/N. "And with growing you mean... Love?" I nodded "If Y/N falls for Pan then they no longer need Henry. That's why there are never girls in Neverland. If there is a new truest believer everything changes." I told them and I looked with a worried face to the jungle.

Your POV
"Okay so the day that I turn back to me we escape." I whispered "I'll say that I want to get with you to help getting berries and then we escape." He whispered I nodded "That's the only day that I have to get berries in the week so it has to be then." I whispered. 4 days left I have no idea how we are going to survive this. "Survive what?" I heard Pans voice behind me "Um...about Henry saving magic! I mean we don't know what is going to happen after that. Exited!" I said quick Pan nodded with a smirk on his face "Everything is going to be fine after Henry saved magic Jake remember that." He told me I nodded and he walked away. "I hate it when he reads my mind." I told Henry he laughed "We gotta go its tuning dark." I tuned around and then saw Simon the youngest Lost Boy here "Jake can we get dinner?" He asked me. "Of course you coming too Henry?" He nodded and I walked to the other Lost Boys with Simon. Simon is like my little brother here he always comes to me when he wants to go 'Horse riding' or just wants to play. He really likes me and I like him too he's a funny kid he's 5 years old by the way.