Chapter 43

The Next Day
Peter POV
"Okay! He's been gone for a whole day now are you sure that you haven't seen him anywhere?" But he just shakes his head "Shit!! We have to find him you understand me?!" He nods and walks back into the woods. "Where could he be?"

Hook POV
"Think! Where could she be?" I asked again
"I-I don't know" he said

"Isn't there any place you can think of he could hide her?" I ask him but he didn't say anything "There has to be at least one place where she could be right?" Baelfire says.
There is a silence
Then the boy spoke up "There is one other place no one allowed to go, other than your ship." He said "Where?" Bae asked
"The Eco caves" The boy says "I don't think he would keep her there that's a dangerous place" Bae says "There is a chance that he keeps her there but even if he did he isn't going to let her out of sight" the boy says "The boy is right, Bae. He isn't gonna let her out of sight." I said "Do you have any other places where she could be?! Because she isn't in camp!" Bae snapped. There was an other silence when a idea came into my head

"I have an idea, but you gotta help us" I said looking at the boy.
"How can I help?" He asks
"Listen, you have to go back to camp..." He cut me off "What? I can't go back to camp Pan is going to kill me!"
"Just listen! You have to go back to camp and keep an eye on Pan. Whenever he leaves camp you have to follow him, once you did that you come back to my ship, its on the beach" he nodded and ran back into the woods.

Pan POV
I heard something in the bushes when I was talking to Felix. Then anger came up when I saw the boy his face "SIMON?! Where the hell were you?!!!?" "I...I...I...." he stuttered "Where were you?!" i asked again "Just i-in the woods" "For almost 2 days?!!" I yelled "Y-Yeahh" He said "Next time tell me where you are going!" I said and he nodded "Now go!" I let him go again and he walked away slowly not breaking eye contact. "You aren't going to punish him?" Felix asked confused "Not yet" I walked away "Felix go to him and keep him inside the camp!" I walked back to the Echo caves to check on the little pirate.

I walked towards the cage and noticed that the little pirate has fallen asleep. I opened the cage to take a better look at her. She looked so peaceful, even though she is a pirate. What the hell am I thinking? "Daddy" she said in her sleep and turned around all the time. She has a nightmare, I moved a little closer "No" she said. I used my powers to go the nightmare away, I just did that so she won't scream or something, don't think I like her or something like that! I looked at her and i saw a little smile on her face. I got up again and closed the cage, before I could walk away I looked at her one more time and then walked away. Once I got out of the cave i was about to walk back to camp when i heard something in the bushes. I walked to them and when i was about to look "Pan we found something somewhere near the lagoon" Felix said  I groaned aand walked towards the lagoon.

Simon POV

That was close. I walked towards the entrance of the Echo Caves "Y/N?" I whispered. No i don't want to go in there! But you have to! i took a deep breath and slowly walked inside. I walked further and further into the caves until I couldn't go any further.
And there in the middle I saw a cage standing there. "Y/N?" I said and I saw some movements in the cage "Y/N!!" I yelled "Simon? Simon!" She yelled "Y/N are you okay?" "Yes for now, Simon you have to help me" She said and then I heard something behind me "Hide!" she said.