chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........

Start from the beginning

karan ( forwarding his hand ) : well nandini it was nice meeting you.........

but before nandini some other person held his hand......both karan and nandini turned to look at a fuming manik.........

manik ( trying to calm his anger ) : well it was not nice meeting you........

karan ( amused ) : excuse me......

manik ( snatching the guitar and placing it on a nearby chair ) : well you are excused.....and FYI it's my guitar........don't you know it's fab5 jam room SIR.........

karan : looks like you are quite possessive for your things..........and about me being here then i was passing by when i saw the guitar and just played it.......

manik ( furiously ) : well i am hell  possessive for my things....so stay far away from my things........that includes both my guitar............( then he held nandini by her waist and pulled her closer to himself startling both nandini and karan ) and my wife.........

karan ( dumbfounded ) : wife....?

manik ( angry ) : yes....my wife.....i hope you understood if not...... i will make you understand in my way and i am sure you wouldn't like it SIR.....now please excuse us.......

saying this he dragged her  out from the room......he took her to some other room and left her hand and kicked the door in frustration........

nandini : what was that mr.malhotra......?

manik looked at her to see her looking at him with an amused and disbelief face.......he sighed and calmed himself down and moved closer to her.....

he sighed and calmed himself down and moved closer to her

manik : i know i shouldn't have behaved that way.......but i really don't like it when you go near other guys.......when you praise someone else........when some one else makes you smile like how i am supposed to......i am sorry if you feel uncomfortable but this is who i am nandini.......from childhood i am hell possessive be it for my things or the people who i love and now that list includes you too......so i cant help being possessive for you.....i am sorry if you feel like i am controlling you.....i just......

he would have continued his monologue if he was not interrupted by something which shocked him to the core and made him loose his ability to speak......he was taken by surprise when he felt a pair of lips on his...............CHEEK * dirty minds what did you think......hmm..... *

he was in a trance as this was a first for both of them

he was in a trance as this was a first for both of them.......before he could react to the unexpected shock given by his wife......he soon found his wife pulling him towards herself holding his collar....

her breath was fanning on his lips as he closed his eyes in anticipation........seeing the effect she had on him nandini smirked and traced her lips from his jaw line to his ears and whispered sexily........

nandini : shh....bohot bolte ho aap.....who said i felt uncomfortable....i loved it........the way you showed your possession on me made me feel loved.......feel wanted......and you don't have to apologize to me MR.MALHOTRA.........as you have all the rights on me.......i am only yours just like your  only mine...........

saying this she again kissed his cheek and left from there leaving a smiling and blushing manik behind..........

_______________________________________________________________

how was the update guys......?

i just realized it is full of manan.....so are my readers satisfied😁....?

how was bold nandini😎.......?

few words for manik😍..........

i could only manage to write this much as tomorrow i have an exam😭..........

do vote comment and follow🙏......

with love.......

Devils_symphony💖........