Secret (Pidge x Shiro)

Requested by: NutellaTran

Thanks for requesting! Remember, don't be afraid to request what you want alright? Just read the request page for more information...

And...okay, I really apologise if this isn't what you wanted or expected or feels rushed....

Pidge's POV

I wish I didn't have to hide my actual gender....

But it's my only chance to try and search for Matt and dad, they couldn't have died, they couldn't have...

I walk to the showers, tired, actually I'm pretty sure I just dragged my body to the shower area.

Since I was just only barely staying awake, I'm just lucky I didn't end up passing out in the shower.

I slowly undress, as I heard footsteps passing me but then stopped, I really didn't care at this point.

I was already half naked by the time I heard those footsteps, I turned the knob to make the water run, my aching muscles start to relax. I stand there enjoying the warmth, turning around so my back could also get in with the warmth but then realise that my bed was just waiting for me.

Not going to lie, I nearly thought I was already on my bed, I hug myself and realise I wasn't, I sigh and proceed to wash myself.

Shiro's POV

I walk through the showers, I abruptly stop when a binder was thrown in my direction, my eyes widen and retract to one shower cubicle which was yet to be closed with the curtains...

It was the one Pidge was in, he starts to turn around, I panic and end up just standing there, staring straight at him.

What I saw wasn't what I expected. Let's just say Pidge wasn't flat-

My face blushed deep red, I awkwardly shuffle to a vacant shower cubicle, undress myself and turn on the shower.

And I pretty much was surprised, not in a bad way but I was him or er, her leader, and she needs to be honest....I wanted to be there for him right in the beginning, it won't ever change, even though I now know she's actually a girl, I'll be there....

Time skip

Pidge's POV

I now feel tired of trying to hide the fact I'm actually a girl....that's it! I'm going to tell the team, wait no, I'm mean Shiro!

I don't know what he'd say, would he be disappointed? Angry? Disgusted?

Whatever it will be....at least I'll have this off my chest.

She walks around the castle, trying to find Shiro before it was time to rest for everyone, she soons finds him sitting on the couch reading a book.

Shaking and gulped, she found the courage to walk up to him.

"Hey! Shiro?"

He puts down his book and immediately turns his attention to Pidge, who was now sitting beside him

"Oh, Pidge! I was wondering where you were..."

"Oh, well I was just-nevermind, I wanted to talk to you about something..."

"I had something to tell you too...."

"Okay...who goes first?"

"Well, you can go first"

"Ah, yes-well, you see...the thing is, I'm....not a, um...boy??"

Shiro chuckles awkwardly, she tilts her head, confused

"I know", but his eyes immediately widen, he slaps a hand on his mouth to cover it, and hide the fact his face was growing red

"What?! How'd you know? Was I that obvious?", she started asking more questions

When he went silent, she sighed

"You're disappointed aren't you?"

In about a quick second, he pulls Pidge to sit on his lap

"Shiro! What the quiznack!", she yelped, turning bright red by the minute

He held her shoulders, for about a minute she waited.

Now it may seem like he's just doing nothing but really, the thoughts in his mind went a mile a second.

He simply hugged her

Pidge was slightly confused, but returned the hug

"I know how hard it must've been for you to tell me, and I'm proud of you for it Katie", Shiro said ending with a smile

Pidge grins and jumps up from his embrace

"I think I have enough courage to tell the team now!"

Unfourtunately she stumbles over after trying to march out of the room

Shiro bursts into laughter

"Okay, maybe later", she said, laughing along