Not so bad (Lotor x Reader) (Superhero/Villain AU) (part 1)

This was actually inspired by an Instagram post I read, I forgot the username that posted it but basically it's just a discussion about the fact in superhero universes, like the superheroes might get approached by organizations like the Make a Wish foundation (is that what it's named?). So someone thought that maybe even kids would wanna meet some of the villains (cause, one kids can be weird, two maybe the kid relates to the villain in a way? Idk)

Then they started discussing about a volunteer that, well volunteered to search for a certain villain a little kid wished to meet, and that volunteer is you, the reader and the villain is Lotor, I'll have the rest for you to figure out. (Fair warning, I do not know how these work so I apologise if this doesn't make that much sense)

The art from above is made by mangomomm on deviantart.com

"Okay, Brandor, tell me, which superhero would you wanna meet!"

"I wanna meet Lotor!"

Romelle went silent

"But he's not-"

"But, he's my favourite hero, don't I get to wish who I want to meet?"

Romelle sighed and smiled sweetly at her brother, and nodded.

She exited his hospital room and looked at us, we were the organizers for Brandor's meeting with his favourite hero who's Lotor in this case, Keith and Lance looked distraught

"How are we gonna do this? He just nearly killed a handful of lives back at the bank's shooting...", Lance bit his nails

Keith looked at Pidge

"Hey don't look at me, I have no idea where to start, plus the heroes trusted me with confidential info, if Lotor gets it I don't think any of us would be safe"

Shiro rubbed his temple, Hunk paced back and forth. I stood there, determined to have the kid smile so I did what I had to

"I'll do it"

I volunteered to search for Lotor.

Time skip

After two weeks of looking at the past sights of where Lotor was seen last, I narrowed it down to one specific bar he usually goes to on evenings.

I stopped in front of the entrance of the bar, I took a deep breath and shook my sweaty palms.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Oh! Sorry sorry, eheh...I'll go inside now..."

I pushed the door open and instantly spotted Lotor, slumped in his seat that's near the bartender. I walked over and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and raised a brow.

"Mr. Lotor, sir? I'm from the Make a Wish foundation, and I'm here to tell you, you have your own little fan who wishes to meet you", you said, smiling, finally after two weeks of scavenging through past files, trying to find out a pattern of sorts, either way, all that hard work would finally be paid off