He staggered back, holding his jaw as blood spattered out of his mouth.

"Out! Now!" Chase roared out, his fingers pointing towards the door of the mansion.

Wiping the blood from his jaw, Ares jerked himself away from Keven and Draven, walking out of the mansion, but not before throwing a disgusting glance towards Miss Lexi, who was looking at him with pity and sadness.

What is going on here? Why is Chase and everyone behaving like they know Miss Lexi from a long time.

My eyes were fixed on the door from where Ares walked out few seconds ago, when I heard the clearing of a throat.

"Ahem...." I shook my head and looked back at Chase. His eyes were narrowed, scrutinizing me as if I had committed a heinous crime.

'Scoff' plz.....

"What?" I asked him meekly.

I was still angry at him and hurt for his behaviour earlier. The way he pushed me away, or threw me away after spending that little amount of time in the cottage, erupted a small pain in my chest, as if someone was squeezing my heart. But I really didn't want to push his buttons and trigger him right now, just after the way he punched Ares.

If he punch me in the same way my teeth would break and my jaw would get dislocated.

As if on autopilot mode, my hands touched my jaw automatically, imagining the situation and I winced out in pain.

"Umm, lets go to the medical room. We have a lot to discuss, Lil' Boch," Mrs. Lexi said the last part looking at Chase, a playful smirk visible on her lips. Her eyes were twinkling with mischief.

Chase glared at her but didn't say anything. Returning his hard stare back to me, I expected it to soften a little, but it didn't.

He needs a little time.

I surmise he does.

I didn't understand what came upon him suddenly. One minute we were millimeters apart from each other's lips, and the other he literally threw me out of the cottage.

Sighing deeply I looked back at him. His arms were folded on his chest, which was making his muscles bulged out. His chest was looking too broad and wide. The buttons were hardly able to hold on the shirt. And he looked....

Tempting and delicious.

Focus! I snapped at myself shaking my head.

I snap shut my eyes in irritation. Grinding my teeth hard I released a deep breath and looked back at him.

His infamous devilish smirk was back on his face, one of the eyebrows raised up cockily, looking at me in a suggestive way.

Arrogant piece of sh...

Sexy ass!

Urgh!