Sequence 5: Returning Home

You watched carefully, making sure Cesare was gone, before approaching the dying Rodrigo. "This is the justice you deserve." you tell him.
"Forgive me..." he choked, "When... I killed... Your family... I was... Not the Grand master... I  was instructed to kill a... Mr L/N, and his... Family... I was not aware... You had an... Uncle..."
Your grip on his clothes tightened as your teeth gritted. Nora placed a hand on your shoulder, but it didn't calm you down. "A pity... Really..." Rodrigo wheezed, "In another world... We might have been... Friends..."
"Friends?" you spit, rage consuming you, "FRIENDS?! YOU PIECE OF SH*T! YOUR BODY SHOULD BE LEFT ON THE SIDE OF A ROAD TO ROT LIKE A DEAD CROW! NOBODY WILL MISS YOU! I ONLY WISH YOU'D SUFFERED MORE! I--"
"Y/N!" Nora yelled, "Enough! What about everything you taught me? About showing respect to the fallen?"
You stand up to face her. "Respect?" you ask, "After what he did? Do you think that HE would've shown US the mercy we deserved if he had lived?"
"But he didn't," she grabs your shoulder, "You are not him, darling."
You breathe heavily and calm down, seeing the error of your outburst. You kneel down next to him and whisper, "May death provide the peace your poor, unfortunate soul sought. Rest in peace."
You stand up, and notice a bulge in his pouch. You open it to see the Apple of Eden. "Woah..." Nora stares at it in awe.
"Nora," you face her, "We need to go back to Beacon."

The road there was long and hard. You made a quick pit-stop at a restaurant. When you came back from the toilet, you saw an old rival, Sun, flirting with Nora. It disgusted you, as you remember how he was once with your adopted sister, Blake. You remember the day it happened. You were not yet an assassin, and had not yet met Nora. You were walking around with Blake, until she froze. You followed her eyes to see Sun kissing another girl. Blake started to cry and ran away. You, however, clenched your fists and approached Sun. As he saw, you, he began to greet you, but you just slammed your fist into his jaw. "Sun, you should be ashamed of yourself..." you spat at him, "You insult my sister, parading around with this whore!"
"Who are you calling a whore?" the girl asked.
"I should've thought that even a girl like you could do better than this *sshole!" you tell her.
"You bite your tongue!" Sun drew his weapon, "Blake never wanted to do it with me, so I just had to find a replacement until she got her head together."
"Do it?" you ask, "She is new to having a boyfriend, and you just want to use her for sex? That is low and pathetic!"
"You're one to talk!"
"You broke her heart!"
"Yes," he grabbed your shirt, "And now, I'm going to break your face."
You grabbed his arm and twisted it. As he screamed in pain, you grabbed his tail, wrapped it around his broken hand, and made him punch himself. Eventually, he screamed, "I GIVE! I GIVE! I... I'M SORRY!"
"You're not worth the effort," you let him go, "But if you don't want me to break your other arm, stay away from me and Blake!"
As he ran away, you ended your flashback and approached him.