Sequence 3: The Apprentice

You both run back to the dorm and lock it. "This is bad," you say, "I need to leave."
"You can't leave," Nora hugged you, "I don't want to live without you."
"I need to leave," you push her away and look out the window, "Last time something like this happened... Rodrigo's forces attacked Shade Academy to get to me..."
"Then..." Nora made you face her, "I'll go with you!"
"WHAT?" you yell, "N-NO, I won't--"
"Y/N!" she yelled, "You said you'd go to hell and back for me. Don't you DARE betray me now!" she started to cry, "I-I-I don't want to lose you over something like this..."
You kiss her forehead. "You didn't let me finish," you smirk, moving to your bed, "I was going to say I won't let you come with me... Unprepared."
You move the bed to show a trap door with the creed logo on it. You lift the door and you both go down the tunnel. "Where are we?" Nora asks.
"I had this section constructed silently by Glyn-- Mum..." you say, "Don't worry. This just leads to the catacombs under Beacon. It's where most of my stuff is."
When you arrive at the end of the tunnel, Nora gasps to see everything in there. To the left, there was punching bags, bench presses, pictures of various men, about 3/7 of which had a knife stuck through them, and a small framed photograph of you and Nora when you first became boyfriend and girlfriend. To the right were your assassin robes and equipment. You press a button next to your robes and another pair rise from the floor. "I was saving this for you," you say, "But, before you accept, you need to know that once you follow me into this life, the only way to get back out is to end the lives of those men." you point to the photos mentioned earlier.
"If it's the only way we'll stay together," Nora stroked her robes, "Then I'm in."
You walk up to her and kiss her. He melts into the kiss and you pick her up, pinning her to the wall. When you separate, you let her go, and say, "If you are to join me, we'll need to train."

(A/N: I couldn't find a specific picture of Nora's assassin robes, but it doesn't take a detective to figure out which one's are hers. Also, you, the reader, get to imagine the training montage as the music plays.)

*Timeskip 3 months later*

You and Nora watch as the black cargo train departs. She had progressed well in her training, but you needed to see if she could handle a field test. You had intel that Adam and his squadron of White Fang/Templars were going to hijack it. You looked at Nora and jumped onto it. You ran to the front of the train to see the driver tossed from the control box. Adam came out, and said, "Looks like you have a train to catch!"
"You handle him, Nora," you say, "I'll stop the train!"
You run past him and spy the enemies in your way. You use your hidden pistol to shoot three of them, kick the fourth off the train, and throw the fifth into the tracks so the train runs him over. Blood gushes everywhere on the front windshield as you pull the emergency brake, but it snaps off. Sabotage, you think.
You see the train is heading for a cliff. You run back and yell to Nora, "RUN!"
She and Adam see the drop and run to the back of the train. Nora and Adam make the jump, but you are barely dangling over the edge. Adam walks up to you and says, "This is where you die--"
Just before he stomped on your hand, Nora came from behind and stabbed him in the neck. After she helped you up, she grabbed him. "Do not be afraid." she told him.
"I feel no fear, Assassins," Adam groaned, "Only regret. We seek unity. Stability. Order."
"At too great a cost." Nora glared at him.
"Progress," he struggled to get the words out, "Demands... Sacrifice."
As he died, Nora closed his eyes and said, "I take no joy in this, but I see no other way. Rest in peace."
As he died, she grabbed the chain he wore around his neck and stuck a knife through the ground, pinning it there. She turns to you, and you remove your hood, as she removes yours. You kiss her passionately for a few minutes before saying, "We should leave. I know a place where we could have shelter for the night before returning to the lair."
"Y/N?" she says.
"Yes?" you ask.
"I love you." she falls onto your chest.
"I love you, too." you pick her up bridal-style and carry her.