-i can't help it-

First of all, tysm for 800 views! I never thought my fic would go this far, and I appreciate all the support.

Sero's POV

I yawned, stretching out my arms as I let out a silent yawn. Then I noticed something strange, there were arms wrapped around my waist and something resting on my stomach. It was Kaminari. His arms were wrapped around me and he lay in between my legs with his head on my stomach. I felt my face heat up, but I didn't want to move because I'd wake him up.

I looked at my alarm, I had 2 minutes until it went off. Shit, maybe I'd just pretend to be asleep when Kaminari woke up, yeah.. it was was a shit idea, but I was too tired to think of anything else. So I just shut my eyes and waited for the alarm to go off.

I heard it's blaring, and kept and still as possible as Kaminari woke up and shut it off. He got off of me, and I could feel his gaze on me for a while. Then I heard the door open, and shut. He left. I let out a sigh of relief, getting up and turning on the shower. I checked the time quickly, then undressed and hopped in.

>time skip<

I ran my brush through my wet hair, watching my reflection in the mirror. I hastily brushed my teeth, trying to avoid being late. As soon as I finished, I ran back into my room and put on my uniform. I took a deep breath, then headed off to class.

When I arrived, I immediately started staring at Kaminari. I couldn't help it, he was the adorable boy who fell asleep on me last night. The boy I love..
I sighed, diverting my attention as Aizawa started the lesson. I could feel Kaminari's gaze on me, but I continued paying attention to the lesson. Maybe we could go over the lesson tonight too..

<hey,hey, you, you, it's another timeskip!!>

End of the day, finally.. Man, do I wish it was Friday. As I was walking back to the dorms, I heard light footsteps from behind me.

"Hey! Sero! Wait up!" They said. I turned around and looked at them, it was Kaminari. I didn't know whether to be relieved or nervous.

"Hey Kaminari, what's up?" I replied, standing still.

"Can we go over the lesson tonight too?" He asked, flashing a nervous smile.

"Sure," I said, then turned around and began walking again. I could hear the pattern of Kaminari's footsteps behind me, but I didn't look back. I mean, I knew he was there so why do it? I entered the dorms, waving at Tokoyami who was sitting on the couch. He gave a small wave then continued doing whatever he was doing. Looked like he was writing something. I shrugged it off and went upstairs, checking a few times to make sure Kaminari was behind me. He was every time. I opened my door and stepped in, then gestured for the yellow haired boy to enter.

"Thanks for helping me again, it means a lot," he said, flashing me a smile.  I gave a curt nod.

"It's no big, let's get started," I replied, grabbing the classwork from today.

We studied a lot after that, it must have been real late, because soon my eyelids were dropping down, too heavy to stay up. I tried staying awake, but I was leaning back again, just like last time.

-sleep-
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Dang, the alarm. I groaned, shutting it off. Kaminari was gone, so I just got up and got myself clean and dressed.

I let out a yawn, glad that today was Friday and at the same time too tired to get through the day. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, just about ready to be done with this school. Then, I looked around. Everything was covered in snow.

"Huh.." I said to myself, and walked into school. I headed straight to 1-A after putting my stuff away, and was surprised to see aizawa already present. I took my seat quickly, I must have been late.

"Good morning. As most of you know, we are going to be having break for Christmas. Also because it's winter. You can do whatever for the rest of class, I'm tired," Aizawa announced.

"Whaaaat? I never knew about this!" I yelled as Aizawa became a literal human cocoon.

"Dude, we've been talking about it a lot, were you not paying attention?" Kirishima said.

"Christmas ruins my aesthetic.." I head Tokoyami whisper from under a desk. I had many questions, but didn't ask.

"Sero! Have you thought about getting something for somebody on Christmas?" Denki asked from his position seated on Kiri's desk.

"Well, I think I'll try to get everybody something." I replied. I had already started thinking of what to get who.

"Anything for anybody speeeciaalllll?" Mina asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't have one of those, Mina." I grumbled, even though I wanted to be able to do couple-y gifts with Kaminari. Then, Momo walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to her, confused. She stole a quick glance at Jirou, then leaned in to my ear.

"I need help finding Jirou a gift, do you wanna come shopping with me?" She whispered.

"Sure," I replied.

"Thanks," said Momo, walking away.

<after classes>

My phone buzzed, and I glanced down to see a text from Momo.

MOMo: Time to go! I'm outside the dorms.

Mk : Tapeboi

I walked out of the dorms, immediately spotting Momo.

"Hey! Let's get going," she said, starting to walk off.

"Mk," I replied, trailing after her. I knew exactly what I was gonna get, and I knew for sure everybody would like their gifts.

Hi you won't know the gifts until Christmas my friends. (Next chapter oooo it will come out on Christmas hopefully)