-you're the life of the party-

Sero's POV

Everything was chaos as soon as I walked in, and when I say that, I mean everything was going great. Hagakure was on top of a table, under that table hid Ojiro. Bakugou was trying to explode Midoriya's face while Todoroki held him back. Mineta was trying to grope Momo, but Jirou was stabbing him with her earphone jacks. Denki was on top of the fridge, pointing a fork at Aoyama. Shouji was running from Ochako with Tokoyami on his back. Kouda was petting a dog while Satou ate cake beside him. Asui was trying to steal the cake Sato had. And lastly, Iida, who was furiously running in circles picking up candy wrappers.

Mina cheered and ran inside, throwing her bags onto the floor and instantly running into the chaos. Kirishima took my bags and placed them with Mina's as he ran back inside. I stood there, dumbfounded, then walked in. Kirishima sighed and looked at the chaos, then he cleared his throat.

"EVERYBODY!!" He yelled, grabbing their attention, "everyone has arrived sooooo, let's play some games!!" He said, smiling. Everybody cheered and ran to the corner of the room, which was where blankets and sleeping bags had already been set up. Even Bakugou looked a big excited. "Ok! What game to play first? Let's take votes!" Kirishima said, his hand on his chin.

"I say we play Never have I ever!" Mina said, earning a lot of agreement from the class.

"Ok, any other ideas?" Kirishima said, looking around as everybody shook their head. "Ok! Mina can start since she chose the game!" He said, pointing at Mina.

"Ok, hmmm.. Never have I ever.. kissed somebody in 1-A!!" Mina said. I chuckled, it was like her to start off with something suggestive. Bakugou, Kirishima, Ochako, and Asui all put their fingers down. Mina gasped a bit, "REALLY??? Who kissed who!! I gotta know!!"

"That wasn't part of the question!!!" Bakugou growled, his face red.

"Hagakure, you go next since you are next to Mina!" Kirishima announced, enthusiastic as always.

"Never have I ever had a crush on somebody in 1-A!" She said, her gloved hands waving in the air.

Kirishima, Bakugou, Ochako, Asui, Denki, Momo, Jirou, Midoriya, and Todoroki all put their fingers down.

Then, Mineta shouted out something very.. gross.. and got booted out of the house. Honestly, he deserved it.

"Wow, that's a lot of people.." I said, scratching my head a bit. The game continued on like this, until Bakugou got fed up and started yelling.

"UGHHH THIS IS SOOO BORING!! LETS PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!" He shouted, a murmur of agreement spread across the room. I looked at everybody's reaction, and saw a truly evil look in Uraraka's eyes. Oh no..

"Let's play the pocky game," She said, her grin almost like a villain's. Nobody really said "no" though, so she took it as a win and said, "WE'RE DOIN IT!!" As loudly as she could without yelling.

"Ok then, we'll put everybody's name in a hat to pick groups then! We'll just take out the other's name once they've been placed in a team." He said, grabbing some paper and a hat. Iida decided to sit out on the game and supervise. The groups went as follows..

Midoriya and Todoroki
Mina and Aoyama
Hagakure and Ojiro
Shouji and Tokoyami (how would they even kiss? - denki)
Jirou and Momo
Kirishima and Bakugou
Asui and Ochako
Satou and Koda
And that left.. me and..
Denki.

I don't know why my stomach started doing backflips when I read his name, but it did none the less. I sighed, watching as others played. Midoriya ended up pulled away from Todoroki when their lips touched. Mina pulled away from Aoyama about halfway through. Ojiro pulled away from Hagakure after (I think) their lips touched. Tokoyami's beak hit Shouji really hard so Shouji pulled away. Jirou pulled away after kissing Momo, her entire face red. Kirishima and Bakugou held for a while before Bakugou pulled away and swore. Ochako pulled away from Asui after she kissed her. Koda pulled away after the first bite. And then it was my turn.

I was nervous. I honestly don't know why, because I'm rarely nervous. When I looked at Denki, my whole face felt like it was on fire. We kept on taking bites, and he just looked so cute.

What? I didn't think that, I don't have a crush on Denki! That's crazy. Anyways, we got really close to kissing. Like, really close, but I couldn't handle it and pulled away. That earned me a few boos and a sarcastic "nice try" from my classmates.

I shrugged it off, and ate a few chips from a bowl set out. I glanced back over at Kaminari, he was talking to Jirou. I felt really jealous, which made me really confused. Why would I be jealous, they're just talking. And besides, I don't have a crush on either of them. I looked down at my hands for a bit, then got an idea. I got up and tapped Kirishima's shoulder, "Can I talk to you for a second?" I said. Kirishima nodded and told Bakugou where he was going, before leading me into another room.

"So what is it?" He said, looking a bit confused.

"How do you know if you have a crush on somebody?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Well, you get all flustered and nervous around then.. you get those stomach butterflies, you blush a lot.." Kirishima said. What he said was all I needed to realize something.

"Kirishima.. I think I have a crush on Kaminari.." I said, looking down.

"OMG REALLY??" He shouted.

"SHHH!!!! Shut up!! You're so loud!" I whisper-yelled, waving my arms wildly.

"Ok sorry, but really!! Can I tell Bakugou?? This is gonna be great!! We're gonna set you guys up!!" Kirishima said, his eyes shining.

"Sure, I guess.. let's get back to the group" I said. Kirishima nodded and we walked back to everybody else. I saw Kiri pull Bakugou aside and tell him, Bakugou's eyes widening and a smirk appearing on his face.

Oh boy, I can't wait for this sleepover to end..