-when i found out i'd fallen for you-

Kirishima's POV

The plan was in motion! (This plan being make kamisero happen). So, it was time for PHASE ONE!!!! Here's the plan— since I sit on Kaminari's left, I'll have Bakugou move from in between Kaminari and Sero to next to me! Then Bakugou will make Kaminari scoot over to Sero! The plan was perfecto!

I saw Bakugou get up, he made his way over to me then glared down at Kaminari.

"Move it you offbrand pikachu," he growled, glaring down at Kaminari. Kaminari's face turned into pure fear and he scooted next to Sero as fast as he could, practically shaking.

Sero's pov

Omgomgomomgomgomgomgomg. Yup, I know for sure now that I am totally head over heels for this boy. Kaminari just scooted up beside me, and leaned on my side. I swear, when he leaned over I must have died for at least a second. When I looked over at Kiri, he just gave a simple thumbs up.

I blushed a bit more as Kaminari didn't move, he just stayed there completely still. Meanwhile, Kirishima was setting up a movie for us to watch, so that was cool.

I wasn't paying much attention to what was happening around me though, all I could think about was the boy slowly falling asleep on my side. Kinda crazy that I'd only figured out I liked him about thirty minutes ago.. oh well, I'm not complaining.

Maybe it was the warmth from Kaminari, or maybe how boring the movie was, but I felt myself slumping backwards as I fell asleep..

Kiri's pov
(Gettin some kiribaku)

Aweeee!!!! I am soooo happy! I'm pretty sure I've successfully paired up my friends! I let out a content sigh, snuggling up to Bakugou a bit. Me and him had been dating for a while, but we decided not to tell our other classmates. The only one who knew was Denki, because he pried until I told him.

I looked at Bakugou, I had my wrapped around him and his head rested on my chest. I smiled a bit, the boy just made me so happy. Having him around just made everything better. I remember when the league had taken him, I had been terrified. I thought I might never see him again.. it hurt me so much, and I hadn't been dating him back then. I can only imagine what it would be like to lose him, but imagining that just made my head hurt.

I let out a sigh, pulling Bakugou a bit closer as I tried focusing on the movie. A lot of the others had fallen asleep, the only ones awake were Tsu, Shoji, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. I put on a content smile, knowing the sleepover was a success. The movie ended, so I turned off the TV and tried to focus on sleeping.

The next morning

Everybody was awake. Well, everybody except for Kaminari and Sero. Most of the girls were grouped around them saying how they ship them and how they would be so cute together. I chuckled a bit, imagining their reactions if they found out that Sero liked Kaminari. I got up and walked over to the two, scratching my head.

"Don't wake them up!! They're so adorable!!" Hagakure said while taking a picture. She looked down at it and smirked, "perfect blackmail material," the invisible girl whispered under her breath.

"I won't, I promise. Although, I can't promise that your squealing won't wake them up," I said, giving the girls a blank look. Mina had a look of pure evil on her face, taking pictures of the boys.

"Sero will never be able to deny any favors I ask him! Muhahahahha!" She whisper-yelled, her eyes gleaming like some sort of villain's. I saw the boys start to stir a bit, so I waved the girls away to give the two some peace. I turned and walked back to Bakugou, scratching the back of my neck.

"I bet Kaminari likes Sero back, but you know how he can be dumb sometimes" I said, sighing.

"Dunce face is always dumb, I just hope he isn't too dumb for too long so that Sero loses interest. Then it'll be one-sided" Bakugou grimaced, eyeing the pair.

"I'm sure that won't happen, Sero's pretty confident, I'm sure he'll be able to confess." I shrugged.

"He's straightforward to put it plain and simple, but he's good at keeping secrets," Bakugou murmured, watching as Sero woke up and freaked out a bit at the sleeping Kaminari.

"Mhm," I agreed, grabbing my phone and leaving the topic behind.

Sero's pov

Omg.
Ever woken up to your crush literally cuddling with you? No? Well this feeling is hard to describe. It's like I got pushed off a cliff then got saved be All Might last second. Then you realize All Might saved you and you start having a freak out moment. Or maybe how Midoriya felt when he was last in that assessment that at the start of the year, then realized Aizawa was totally pranking us. I felt all giddy but also nervous at the same time.

Kaminari seemed to be waking up a bit, and he instinctively clung onto me a bit tighter. My face felt like Todoroki had just set it on fire, and I could tell it was red because Mina snapped a picture before I could react. As I freaked out, Kaminari was only waking up more. So, as a last minute panic, I pretended to be asleep. It must have worked, because when he woke up he just got off of me and went to talk to people. After a few minutes, I got up and went to talk to Kirishima.

"Kirishima, I think my soul just left my body for a good 10 minutes," I said after approaching him, I probably still had a red face.

"Yeah, I could tell," he chuckled, showing me a picture of me with a face about as red as his hair from a few minutes ago.

"You took a picture!! KIRISHIMA THIS IS BETRAYAL," I yelled in mock disbelief, dramatically putting my hand over my chest and gasping.

Kirishima just laughed at me. One he calmed down, he said, "you should pack up your stuff. Everybody's gonna be leaving soon". I nodded and packed up, then went to see if Mina was ready to head out.

"Yeah, lover boy, let's go!" She yelled enthusiastically, making fun of me at the same time. I sighed and followed her out the door and into her bright pink car.

Well, that was eventful.