{MONSTERVERSE 2018 - DAY ONE}

Start from the beginning

Minty: Hello we are Minty!

LJ: We have more new faces to introduce and that is Arc from Crystal Snow Entertainment!

Arc: Colorfully talented. Hello we are Arc!

Reina: We also have our very own artists performing today, please introduce yourselves!

Soojin:  Hey guys, its your global dance machine; Soojin!

Sven: Hello my name is Sven!

EG: We are Gryphon's sub-unit group EG!

LJ: Thank you for introducing yourselves, we now would like to start Monsterverse day one with a special showcase stage before the upcoming performances by these artists introduced. Give it up for MR18B!

MR18B OPENING PERFORMANCE

MR18B: We are MR18B! 

Reina: Thank you boys, we really enjoyed your showcase!

LJ: [Starts singing along to Sven's song Give it to Me] Shawty, look at me~  I was surprised when you and I locked eyes, I completely fell for you~ 

Reina: Oh stop it Hoonie oppa, give it up for Sven!

[LJ and Reina walk off the stage together to watch the performance with the crowd]

SVEN - GIVE IT TO ME

SVEN - WHEN I CAN'T SING FEAT. JRAE (DANDELION)

SVEN - SOMEBODY ELSE

[Performance ends, LJ and Reina comes back on stage to greet SVEN]

LJ: [Comes on stage clapping then bows] SVEN sunbae-nim that was very amazing!

Reina: [Bows and claps for SVEN as she follows LJ on stage] SVEN sunbae-nim I'm a huge fan of yours!!

SVEN: [Bows to the audience then to the both of them] Thank you very much, I'm very happy that you all liked it. 

LJ: [In Japanese] You performed all your greatest hits today, that's more than enough to us. You even performed the Japanese version of 'Somebody Else' that was very touching I bet for your Japanese fans and to everyone who showed up today. 

SVEN: [In Japanese] Woah I didn't know you spoke Japanese?? Sugoi-ne, and yes I think they agree with you on that haha. I hope to come back to perform more of my songs next year as well, please anticipate my return.