54: The breakup

*Time pass, 2 weeks*

Betty's POV   

I enter the bar and see dad and Jug on the stage. I know, that they have a meeting, but Sophie's room was more important.

Jug sees me and smiles, though finishes his sentence, "Sorry," he says and gets up. He puts the mic on the chair and comes off the stage.

"It's ready?" he asks.

"Yep," I say and peck his lips, "Hi," I say.

"Hi," he smiles, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me again, but for a lot longer. Not that I'm pulling back either.

I hear Jelly sigh, cause everyone is so quiet, peobably staring at us, "Dad can I go to Mia's for the night?" she asks.

I smiek against Jug's lips and so does he, so we pull away. I peck his lips one more time and we both turn to look at Jelly, who's holding Sophie on her lap.

"Sure, why?" dad chuckles.

"She got the room ready probably," she sighs.

"So?" Ronnie smirks.

"I DO NOT want to be home, when these two are having their room back after two weeks," she says and the whole bar laughs.

"We are not going to have sex while you're at home," Jug says.

"So I can stay home?" Jelly smiles.

"No," we both say in unison immediately. The bar laughs so hard and we're both smirking.

"Why can't I just stay home?" Jelly sighs.

"You have friends.." Jug says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah and you have some secret place, where you two go when you wanna be alone," Jelly says kinda madly.

"Yeah and I don't wanna go out of my home every time I want to," he starts madly, but I put my hand on his mouth.

"Here are like all the serpents. Can you two stop fighting for one second?" I ask, madly.

Jelly gives Sophie to dad, who has come down the stage now and she walks to us.

"I don't have to leave home every time either," she says to Jug, even more furiously now.

"What am I supposed to do then?!" Jug yells at her.

"I don't know.." she says sarcastically, but continues furiously, "You're relationship is only all about sex. Maybe you can stop fucking her every fucking second?!" she yells.

I'm just smirking now. These two are literal sibling fight goals. They fight like 3 times a day and make up 4, if that would be possible.

"And how am I supposed to do that?!" Jug yells back.

"Easy! Sleep on the couch like you promised to do when she moved in!" she yells.

"I slept in your room, you idiot," Jug says madly.

"Oh please! You went to her on the first night and probably had sex," Jelly yells.

"Why are you so intrested about my sex life?" Jug says furiously.

I sigh, "Don't talk about that," I say.

They both look at me madly and then back at each other, "You're the worst brother ever," Jelly says furiously.

"You're the best sister ever, so, who cares," I say.

"Can you SHUT UP for a moment?" Jug yells at me and grabs my wrist for some reason.