15: Home videos (Part 2)

Betty's POV

"Betts, you are. You're the princess," Jug says, his arm around me.

I groan and they all chuckle, "Don't call me that," I say.

"Why not? You're beautiful, you're cute and you're actually royal," he says and kisses my temple.

"I'm also a badass bitch, who never wears dresses or light clothes," I say to him.

"Exactly. The serpents don't, usually," dad says.

I sigh and rest my head on Jug's shoulder.

"Now that was a great change of the yopic," dad smirks at me and I sigh, "I hear 5 bad words from you and you're grounded for week," he says and kisses my hair.

I groan, "What the fuck, I can't talk without them," I say.

"1," he says and I groan as they all chuckle.

Dad kisses my temple and I look at him, pouting. He smirks, "Still the same girl," he says and kisses my hair one time.

I sigh, "I'm just gonna shut up then, or I'll say all these shitty words again," I say and rest my chin on my knees.

"2," dad chuckles.

"What, how?" I whine.

"Shitty counts too," he says.

I look at him with narrowed eyes and put my chin back on my knees. Then he puts on the next video.

*Time pass, 2 hours* They have lots of videos, I know.

"Betts come on," Jug giggles and takes my hand. He's about 5 and I've just gotten 4.

"What are we doing?" I giggle too. He's holding the camera as we run oytside.

"Do you wanna try?" he asks with a smile, filming us and the trampoline next to the trailer, that dad owns.

"No," I say, looking scared.

"Why not?" he giggles.

"I'll fall," I sigh.

"I won't let you fall, come on," he says.

I giggle a little, "Only how are we gonna get up?" he sighs, as we look up to the trailer.

"Wow you really thought this through, didn't you?" I chuckle.

He smirks and pulls me closer to him, "I actually did it?" I smirk, looking at how we're thinking, how to get up.

"Keep watching," dad smirks and so do I, knowing that I still didn't do it.

"Come on," I smile, take his hand and pull him towards the tree next to the trailer.

"How?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

I giggle and jump, my hands grabbing a branch. I pull myself on top of it and hold on from another one.