"He just did," Dean said, pressing his lips against mine again. I put my hands on either side of his face, kissing him deeper.

"You," she paused. "You bitch! I hate you both! I thought we had something special, Dean!" She yelled. I broke apart from him and looked over at her, trying to catch my breath. "I HATE YOU, CASTIEL. YOU'RE SO STUPID AND ATTENTION SEEKING AND WORTHLESS!" She yelled, running back around the corner. I know those words shouldn't have hurt, but they did.

I made sure Dean didn't realize they hurt me and smiled at him.

"Thank you," I whispered, pecking his lips. He smiled at me and went to open his mouth, but his dad came on the speaker.

"Dean and Sam Winchester, Jessica Moore, and Castiel Novak to my office, please."

I grabbed Dean's hand and we started walking. Once we got inside, we walked with Sam and Jessica to the principal's office.

"Dad?" Sam said as we walked into his office.

Anna was in there.

"Thank you, Anna. You may get to class," he said, anger present in his voice. She left and he gesture to the chairs. There were only three though.

I let Jessica have mine considering she is pregnant.

I stood next to Dean's chair as his dad sat on the front of his desk.

"Anna said that you guys bullied her," he started. I furrowed my eyebrows as Jessica spoke.

"We didn't, sir. We didn't bully her. She was bullying Castiel," she stated.

"Is that true, Castiel?" He said, looking at me. I swallowed thickly.

"To an extent, yes. She has broken things of mine and since I know her from my old school, she uses things against me," I told him, Dean squeezing my hand.

"Okay, Jess and Sam, you can get back to class. I have to talk with Castiel and Dean," Sam helped Jessica up before they left and I took the seat next to Dean's.

"What is it, dad?" Dean asked, worry laced through his words.

"Boys, I have to talk to you about your relationship," he said, fear striking me instantly.

"What about it?" Dean asked him. I bit my lip.

"Well, I think that you two really should take a break. You boys fight all the time and I know you just started dating again, but maybe you boys aren't meant to be," he stated, looking between us.

"You don't understand, sir. We're meant to happen. I know we are," I butted in before Dean could say anything.

"You're a hormonal teenage boy, Castiel. You don't know," he said, sternly. I shook my head violently.

"I know that we're meant to be. I know we are and I would show you how, but I don't know exactly how to explain it," I told him, standing up. I didn't want to show him. I didn't want to tell him what I will become. "You can call my father if you want. I just can't tell you while Dean is in here," I said, sadly, looking at Dean.

"Why can't I know?" He asked, offended.

"I don't want to tell you yet," I mumbled.

"I will call your father then," Dean's father said, picking up the phone and the card on his desk my father had given him.

I turned to Dean who looked hurt as Mr. Winchester talked to my father.

"Dean, I don't even want to tell your dad. I'm scared to tell anyone because of what they'll think and I don't want you to think of me differently," I tried. He sighed and stood up, hugging me.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me," he whispered. I nodded against his shoulder.

"Your dad is going to be here soon," Mr. Winchester said, breaking us apart. I nodded and sat back down, knowing I would have to wait.

"Dad, why don't you believe me?" Dean said suddenly, breaking the silence. I was confused on what he meant by this.

Maybe his dad will ask what?

"I do believe you, Dean," he said back.

Dammit.

"Then why do you keep trying to break us up?" He asked, offended. "You don't try to break Sammy and Jess up."

Just as Mr. Winchester was about to say something, there was a knock before my father walked into his office.

"Mr. Novak, please come in," Mr. Winchester said, offering a seat to him.

"Hello, John. Castiel, have you told him anything?" Father asked me.

"No, sir," I admitted. He nodded and looked at Dean's father again.

"Dean, would you please go back to class?" He asked him.

"Yeah," Dean said, walking to the door. I followed him, hugging him tightly.

"You'll find out when it happens," I whispered in his ear, pecking his lips before letting him leave.

I turned back around, taking off my coat before starting with the buttons on my shirt as father explained that we were special kind of people.

I bowed my head, not wanting to take off my shirt because of all my scars, but knowing I need to.

"Castiel," father said. I took a deep breath, turning around and slipping my shirt drop off my back.

"What is that?" I heard Dean's father ask.

"It's a brand," father replied.

"What does it say?" I felt fingers skim over it, making me jump.

"Your son's name," father said, simply as the bell rang.

"You can go back to class, Castiel," Mr. Winchester told me.

I pulled my shirt back on and start walking out, leaving my coat so father could take it.

Dean was waiting for me outside of the office when I walked out.

He grabbed my hand after I finished the last button on my shirt before we started walking towards my next class.

It was silent for the most part between us, but I didn't know why.

I was thinking about what Anna had said.

Was that true?

When we got there and pulled me close and hugged me tightly.

"Can I come over today?" He asked me.

"Probably. I think father is taking me home so, I'll ask," I told him and he nodded before kissing me and starting off toward his class.

I walked in and sat at my desk, shaking.

I wasn't cold.

Only scared of what his father will say.

And if he freaks out, what will Dean think?

A/N: This update is in honor of Misha's birthday.

God, I love him so much. He has made me realize so many things. He's an absolutely amazing person.

He's my sunshine and my life of all the celebrities I like. Jared and Jensen are close seconds, but there's just something about Misha.

He's my role model and I'm not ashamed to say so.

People always tease me about being obsessed with Supernatural, but they don't understand that it truly makes me happy and I've been having struggles with staying happy for longer than a day lately.

They make me happy, no matter what. I love them all.

Happy Birthday, Dmitri. I love you, and Thank You.

-Ali.xo