Chapter Twenty-Four.

My phone was ringing and that's what woke me up.

I groaned and grabbed it from beside me and looked at it.

Dean

I quickly hit answer.

"Hello?" I said with a yawn.

"Cas, babe, I have an idea to get Anna off of your back while getting back at her," he said into the phone. I pulled the phone away and looked at the time.

5:34am.

"Dean, you do realize we don't have to be up for another hour, right?" I said with a small groan.

"I know, I'm sorry to wake you up. Dad woke me up and I figured out a way to get Anna off your back," he explained. I still had my eyes closed and I hummed to try to get him to tell me. "Okay. So you know how she's trying to take everything away from you?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Well, we need to make her think she has. Meaning, for a little bit, at school you wouldn't be able to talk to us or hold my hand or anything and-" I had to stop him.

"Dean, stop. You're telling me to not talk to you guys. To go back to not having any friends?" I asked, sitting up despite the time.

"No, well, yes, but that's not what I meant. I'll still give you rides and I'll make Sammy move to the back so we can be together. I'll be at your house all the time for a week or two, okay?" He explained more. "And then, we'll just completely ditch her or something."

I took a deep breath. "When do we start?" I asked knowing I would regret this decision, but it's okay. It's only a prank.

"Today," he said and I could tell he was smiling. I opened my bed side drawer and saw the silver shiny thing reflect off the light. I closed it knowing I should throw that away.

"Okay," I whispered. "I'm going to try to sleep for the next few minutes okay? Night, Dean," I told him.

"Night, babe," he hung up and so did I. I plopped down on my back again.

This is going to be a hard, long week.

A/N: I know this is short as fuck and I'm sorry but tomorrow is my birthday and I gotta clean and everything. :P sorry! Next chapter will be longer, I promise!

-Ali.xo