Chapter Six.

"Hey, father!" Gabby yelled, walking out of my room. I sat there with Luci just smiling like crazy.

It had been so long since I have talked to them.

"I missed you so much," I say, hugging him again. He laughs and hugs me back.

"I missed you too, Cassie," he says. "How are things here? Any trouble like the last school?" He asked a little cautious. He knows if there is, he knows my signs.

"Nope! And I'll prove it!" I said and started rolling up my sleeves where my arms were covered in scars. "See! This is the last cut I've done and that was the last day of my last school," I said pointing to a certain cut. It was the one that I cut before I tried to hang myself.

"Good. I'm glad my baby bro doesn't do that anymore," he whispered kissing my arms. It felt a little weird because its been so long since anyone besides me has touched them.

"Oh, Cassie!" Gabby suddenly yelled, walking into my room. He was smiling until he saw my sleeves up. Normally when I do that it's because I'm showing them a new one.

"He didn't cut again. He hasn't since that night," Luci quickly said which made Gabby smile and walk over to me. He kissed my head before going back to what he was saying before.

"Guess who convinced father to let you stay home for a few days while we're home!" He chimed. My eyes widened.

"Thank you, Gabby!" I said jumping up and hugging him tightly. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Now, since you don't have school tomorrow, you get to stay up and tell us everything about this new year so far okay?" He told me and I nodded frantically.

We all laid a blanket on the floor with a few pillows just like we used to and sat down.

I started to unbutton my shirt because the first thing I want to show them is my back.

"Whatcha doin', Cas?" Luci asked confused.

"I know how to earn my wings," I told them. They gasped and smiles erupted onto their faces.

I pulled off my shirt and turned so they could see. They read it and it was quiet for a second.

"Who is Dean Winchester?" They asked in unison. I felt my cheeks flush slightly.

"He's a boy at school. This happened the first day I met him. He's really nice, to me anyway," I said, throwing on shirt and facing them again.

"Details, Cassie," Gabriel laughed. I sighed but started talking.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was about three AM when we finally decided to go to bed. We all laid down on the pad of blankets, Luci on my right and Gabby on my left. I was always in the middle. We are a cuddle family when we're together. They picked me to be in the middle the night I told them about me cutting.

I curled up on my said letting my older brothers engulf me into their warmth. I smile and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Cassie," they said in unison again. They both pressed a light kiss to my head then to my arms.

They've always done that.

"Goodnight," I mumbled with a yawn.

I wasn't going to school tomorrow.

And lord am I thankful.

Dean's POV

"Hey, Dean! Where's Cas? Have you seen him?" Sammy asked as I talked to Lisa. He had Jess with him and they'd left about five minutes ago to go collect the boy.