Chapter Twenty.

I was shocked.

Scared.

And upset.

"How are you in here? It's only family," I whispered. He started walking closer and I saw the red in his eyes.

The dried tear streaks.

The redness on his face from crying.

The tears in his eyes.

"He's your cousin. We'll leave you two alone," father had said and Samandriel followed him out after giving Dean a hug.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He walked over to me and sat down in the chair close to my bed, scooting it closer before just staring at me.

"Castiel," his voice was broken. He looked broken. He reached for my hand and grabbed it. I didn't close my hand though. He seemed to notice because his eyes filled with more tears.

"Dean," I whispered.

"I-I-" he broke. He started crying. My heart clenched at the sight of him losing everything. Breaking down. He looked back up at me. "I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said those thing. I didn't mean to make you do this. I'm so sorry, Castiel. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry," his voice cracked.

I didn't know what to do.

I just stared at his shaking form as he whimpered he was sorry for everything.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I felt really weak, but I used all of my strength to hold his hand back. He looked up at me, tears falling rapidly.

"It's okay," I whispered. He let out a broke sob as he smiled.

"Thank you," he cried. "I really want to kiss you but," he was starting to calm down.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

He wiped his face with his free hand. We were just smiling at each other when father walked back in with Samandriel.

"Dean, your father wants you," father said. He had a look on his face as Dean stood up.

Was I in trouble?

"Bye, Cas. I'll be outside," he kissed my forehead, lingering a little bit before walking out.

Samandriel and father stayed this time though.

"Castiel, your wings are black, correct?" Samandriel asked me as he gave me something else to ease the pain.

"How did you know that? How do you know about that?" I asked confused.

"I have wings myself and I saw your back when we were changing you," he explained. "But you have lost a lot of blood due to your little outburst and that will cause your wings to come in a bit more painfully than it should," he said to me. My eyes went wide.

"Why?" I asked looking at father.

"I'm not sure exactly but I'm just warning you," he said. I nodded.

"So, when they feel like the time is right with Dean, it will hurt a little," father said.

"Okay, father," I told him looking at my arms. "I'm sorry," I mumbled quietly.

"It's okay, Castiel. What did Dean say in order to get you to do this?" He asked sitting down where Dean was.

"He," I took a deep breath as I replayed the fight in my head. "He asked why he was even with me," I said finally.

Father was silent as anger flashed across his face.

"I'm going to have a talk with that boy," he stated, standing.