(02)

~Stay low key, no one needs to know everything about you~

(Authors note: Not to make anyone confused, she's 17 now.)

2 weeks after Juvie release

As I awoke from yet another memory, from that day. I perceived that there were beads of sweat dripping down my forehead onto the black mattress, and that I was breathing heavily from the acceleration of the horrendous memory. As I was going to back to sleep, I heard the earsplitting sound of the doorbell.

I groaned, remembering the conversation I had with my aunt, my dad's sister, a few days after my release, "Now remember Minerva, just because they pulled you out of juvie because of your...well, confession that doesn't mean they won't put you back in for another crime. So the judge decided to put you in high school, so you could finish off and go to college."

As I stared at her with my usual blank look. "Ok", I replied smoothly. I knew that my aunt loved me, even more than my own dead mother did, and probably only wanted what's best for me, but I couldn't let anyone inside my stone cold heart, it was too painful not only to me but to my aunt Charlotte as well, I would only involve her in my mess of a life.

If only she knew what would happen after I'm going to be put in that high school.

While I was in Juvie , I had made a few, so called friends, to sign me up for underground battles which were illegal, I signed up because fighting was my source of releasing anger and the stinging pain in my heart. I knew that I had pleasure in people's pain and the sound of their screams and grunts. That's the reason people, in the illegal fighting industry, called me...The Black Cobra.

As I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the screaming doorbell, I swiftly pulled my legs out of the bed and pulled on a robe. And rushed to the door, "Where have you been! it's supposed to be your first day of school today, come on now go get dressed and I'm gonna escort you to the school." My aunt blabbered. "No," She looked at me like I'm some sort of a crazy maniac. Quite frankly I kinda am. "I'm going with my motorcycle." She visibly relaxed, "Ok then, go along I'm going to clean up the place here and go." I stiffened, I have never liked the idea of someone going through my stuff and cleaning. "It's fine, when I come back I'll clean it all up. You wont need to do that."

After my aunt left I decided to shower, and wear my black leather leggings with a pair of chains hanging from the front to the back. And threw on a white tank top and a black bomber leather jacket with the word 'Killer' on the back, as a warning to people not to get too close to my liking.

As I pulled up to the high school building, I noticed that the parking lot was filled, of course, and that everyone was starting to notice that a new person had arrived at the school. 4 years ago, I would've adored to go to high school, but now even the thought disgusts me. As I parked my baby, a 2018 sportster Iron 883/Harley Davidson, I was starting to notice the stares and looks of confusion on the students faces.

As I walked into the building, a moment of pure silence came upon the school, and the people who read the words on the back of my jacket gasped in horror and disgust. I smirked, pulled off my black aviator sunglasses and muttered under my breath, "I guess you figured it out."

And with that I stepped inside my first real class in almost 4 years.