One; first meeting

„At 1:00, you have a lunch meeting with Kim Comercials and at 3:00 you return to the company for a meeting."

Me, Park Jinyoung. I am the assistent of my boss, Jackson Wang. He knows about my phobia and respects it. He would never push me to do things for him, that would made me uncomfortable. I'm really thankful for that.

So we're currently driving, well the chauffeur is driving us to Jackson's next meeting. Suddenly his phone rang and he told the chauffeur to stop and excused himself. He got out the car and was totally focused on the phone call, that he didn't notice the driver on his bike. „Sir, watch out!", I shouted. I was scared to just grab the handle and open the car's door to come and help my chef. Jackson didn't hear me and got hit by the bike. I inhaled and since I wore my gloves I opened the door and rushed to him. As I reached him, I noticed the men beside my chef. He kneeled down beside him and took care of him. I was taken back and couldn't really say anything.

„We should take him to the doctor.", the brown haired man spoke and rose his head to look at me. „Y-yes", I stuttered.

───

The whole ride was silent. I felt guilty for not helping Jackson. As we arrived, the doctor checked up on him. „He got a patella fracture. It's not that bad, so he doesn't have to stay here.", the doctor said.  I thanked the doctor and went to Jackson. „I am really sorry, sir. I could've helped you.", I said, more like a whisper.
„Excuse me?", the man, who helped Jackson earlier, suddenly interrupts us „Is it okay if I leave now? I have to go to work.", he reasoned. Jackson nodded and the man was about to leave the room. Jackson suddenly said: „wait! What's your Name? You really saved my life, i want to thank you for that." I looked at the man and could admire him. He was really attractive. I shouldn't think like that, but it was the truth. „My Name is Jaebum, Im jaebum. But please, that's not necessary.", he said coldly, but forced a little smile. Suddenly he looked at me and caught me still staring at him. He looked at me emotionless and then left the room and went to the elevator.

„Jinyoung! Please follow him. I really want to thank him.", my chef said and I immediately nodded and ran after Jaebum. „P-Please Wait. I am Jinyoung, Jackson's Assistent and, he really would like to thank you, please accept his offer.", I softly said and handed him a business card.

„Are you suffering from Mysophobia?", the man suddenly said. I was again, taken back by his action. Why? How did he know? I looked at my feet. „If you didn't went to a doctor, I recommend you to go and let someone help you.", he continued. „How.. how do you know?", I whispered. „Your gloves.. they have blood stains on it and i bet your hands got cracky, since you wash your hands so often. Am I Right?" i grabbed the fabric on my own Shirt tighter and looked at the ground. „If you let you help with that problem, I think-" I interrupted him. „Why would a stranger like you, care about something like that?", I snapped and got angry, more like frustrated.

Soooo, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! And thank you for reading my ff!💗