Jumping

Stage Six:

Jumping [in the void]
(The scariest step)

*°*

"Do you love her?"

It left Jisoo's mouth so suddenly, even her was surprised by her words. Lisa stared at her with her eyes wide opened, gripping on her cup of coffee tightly. The raven haired girl was about to apologize, when she heard Lisa sigh, then saw her looking down.

"I don't know, it's kind of complicated"

Jisoo only nodded. So she doesn't love her.

Lisa had agreed to meet up with her a few days ago, after Jisoo had sent her a way too long text explaining how sorry she was for everything. The older girl didn't know it, but Lisa hadn't smile as much as when she got the text in a while, and she was grateful she could get her friend back.

They met up in a café, one of the first place they went to together. Everything was different now, but Jisoo felt like it wasn't. Not when she was seeing Lisa smile, or laugh.

She still felt the butterflies in her stomach.

Still, the atmosphere was tense, so when Lisa got up, asking Jisoo if she wanted to go to a bar she heard about not so long ago, she immediately agreed and followed her.

They got...

...Completely drunk.

Maybe they did so they could blame everything that happened that night on the alcohol.

The kiss they shared was just a drunken mistake, and when Lisa asked Jisoo to go home with her, she surely didn't mean it.

But they both knew it wasn't the alcohol.

It most definitely wasn't the alcohol when Lisa had started to kiss Jisoo when they weren't even in the younger's appartement yet, and it wasn't the alcohol either when she started to undress her, leaving kisses on every inches of her skin.

Jisoo should feel bad, because there was still Seulgi. Lisa had a girlfriend, even if she didn't love her. It was wrong.

But Lisa couldn't bring herself to care, not when she heard her name come out of Jisoo's mouth in a low moan.

They both knew in that moment that they were the only one in each other's heart.

And even if Lisa knew she would regret it when the sun would rise the day after, in that moment, it was only Jisoo and her, and no one or nothing could get in between them.

Jisoo had Lisa back, and she'd never let her go anymore. Because no matter what was waiting for her at the end of the fall, she was ready.