Stumbling

Stage Two:

Stumbling
(Might happen when you least expect it)

*°*

It was the third time of the week that Jennie had managed to drag Jisoo in a club (which was, in all honesty, a true miracle). But the latter only had one thing in mind, how her bed must have been feeling so lonely without her in it.

Gosh, how much she wanted to be alone in that moment.

It wasn't that she didn't like other people (even if she wasn't particularly fond of the human species), it was just the fact that she had been in that club for thirty minutes and she had gotten hit by at least twenties elbows, plus, she had lost the count of men that had tried to talk to her. (She only liked men when they kept their mouth shut) (so, basically, she hated men).

So, despite the promises she made to her best friend, and the latter's threat if she dared to ditch her, Jisoo decided to go outside for a while to clear her head while waiting for the younger girl. There was no way in hell she was coming back inside, for her own mental health.

What she definitely wasn't expecting, though, was to bump into what was probably the hundreth person that night, and getting beer spilled all over her favorite tee-shirt.

Great. Just... Great.

She looked up, she has had enough of all that mess, she got way past her limits of social interactions for the day, and she was just ready to snap at whoever managed to make her evening even worse.

Well, that was until she was met by too big, brown eyes, wide opened. And... way too beautiful.

The girl in front of her had a shocked look on her face, her eyebrows scrunched up in concern and she had her hand in front of her mouth. Yet, Jisoo didn't really paid attention to any of that. She rather paid attention to her pink lips, half hidden behind her long fingers, and to her long, blonde hair cascading down her shoulder. She was wearing a crop top, showing toned abs, making the raven haired girl's heart race.

Just...wow.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I-" The blonde girl blurted out, before being cut off by Jisoo,

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

Never in her life she would have imagined that she'd have said that to a stranger that had just spilled beer all over her. But then again, it was no random stranger, the girl in front of her was basically a goddess.

Jisoo'll blame it on the alcohol, anyway.

"Oh, are you sure ?"

"Hundred percent, it's just a tee shirt anyway" She smiled.

Just her favorite tee shirt. No big deal.

"Okay then... but, hum, you should probably get changed, though" She said, blushing. How cute.

"I wasn't planning on keeping a soaked shirt, but thank you, I guess?" Jisoo chuckled, and the taller girl looked away, looking... embarrassed ?

Oh. What, now?

"It's not that. Well, not just that. But you know... a white shirt, i mean, a white wet shirt... it doesn't hide much" She said quietly, stuttering.

...Oh.

Jisoo looked down, noticing that, indeed, her soaked tee shirt wasn't hiding anything, and anyone could clearly see her black, lacy bra.

She immediately put her hands in front of her chest, trying to hide as much as she could. Oh, how she would've destroyed her if the girl didn't look so divinely beautiful.

Lucky her.

"I- I... thank you..." -was all she managed to let out, though.

... pathetic, Jisoo. That's simply pathetic.

"Here, take that"

Jisoo looked up, only to see that the girl was handing her her sweatshirt, that was previously tied around her waist, with a gentle smile.

"Are.. are you sure ?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'm responsible for that.." she said, gesturing to the girl's soaked chest, making her blush madly "And it'll give me an excuse to see you later, so you can give me my hoodie back," She added with a wink.

Wait-

The girl was smirking, almost making Jisoo believe that she spilled her beer on her on purpose. She... she didn't really mind, to be honest.

"Thanks" She muttered quietly, putting on the hoodie.

"No problem, princess" The girl winked again, before starting to go away.

Jisoo only stared at her, completely dumbfounded, before remembering something and stopping her in her track.

"Wait!" She almost screamed, and the blonde goddess turned around, raising an eyebrow. "I don't have your number, for.. the hoodie?" It definitely wasn't for the hoodie, but that, she wouldn't tell her.

"Check the pocket!" The girl screamed back, before completely disappearing into the crowd.

Jisoo did, noticing that there was a piece of paper with a number written on it.

So that girl was apparently well prepared for tonight.

it was...

...hot.

Jisoo mentally cursed herself, and Jennie too. It was all her fault, anyway.

But as soon as she got out the club, she couldn't hold the smile that appeared on her face.

The evening hadn't been that bad, after all.