4

"Shrimp! Wait up!" Gajeel said running after me. I ran all the way to my house, heck. I even left my for wide open. Oh, this is gonna be good. He ran inside after me, then he put a hand on my shoulder as I cried in the corner.

"Shrimp, wha-" I jumped on him before he could say anything, then I knocked him out by hitting him with a frying pan. Now, the boring part. Waiting for the rest of these bitches to hurry up and get their man and bring em to the "Place". So I started dragging Gajeel there after I strapped a chloroform rag onto his face. He isn't waking up for awhile. This guys heavy, and huge. I don't know how I'm just noticing. I wonder how big he is down there........maybe if I jus- No! Me and the bitches had a plan. You know what?! Screw them. They're taking to long anyways. After I dragged him to our "place" I climbed on to of him, I dug into his pants and grabbed his length. My gosh! I couldn't even get the whole thing in my hand, he's huge! Now, how would he feel inside me........I wonder.....

{Yukino's p.o.v}

I was in my bed, I really wasn't feeling well this morning, but Rogue-Sama came and took care of me since Sting-Sama was taking care of Minerva-Sama. We were just talking about how the guild was since me and Minerva-sama haven't been there.

"Well, it has been very lonely. You and lady always make it more lively." Rogue-Sama said as he smiled. Ever since I've decided to come back to Sabertooth, he's been very protective of me, it's actually really sweet.

"Hehe. It can't be that bad, you all have each other." I said sitting up from my bed.

"but without you around it's not as fun, your always smiling and have good things to say! It makes everyone in the guild happy to see your smiling face!" He yell/whispers, cause you see frosch is sleeping on my lap.

"That's good to hear, but I was wondering.........is it lonely here when your in here while I'm asleep, cause you know you don't have to stay with me." I said, then he grabs my hands, causing me to blush lightly.

"No, I like being here! You see I clear my mind and relax, so I'm not lonely when your sleeping." He exclaimed quietly. Then I was feeling strange, it was different than anything else.

{Rogues p.o.v}

The expression on Yukino's face, changed. Then suddenly a giant smirk came across her face, then I remembered, I'm still kinda holding her hands. I blushed a bit before going to retract them but Yukino grabbed it and yanked and pushed it against her breasts. What the hell?!

"Do you like that Rogue-S-A-M-A." Yukino said as she spaced out Sama. I tried to get my hand back but she had that death grip. Then she opened her legs and Frosch slid in between them, getting him off her lap and onto the bed. then she literally jumped me. I fell to the floor with a thud.

"Y-Yukino." I whispered, she looked at me, it was pretty weird how she was acting. Then when I opened my mouth to speak again, she did the LAST thing I would have thought.........she kissed me. I was so shocked, I couldn't even react!

"Rogue-Sama~" Yukino purred as she broke the kiss, I looked at her and I didn't expect her to have a frying pan.

"Sorry." Then she slammed it right on my face, causing me to pass out.

{Yukino's p.o.v}

Sorry Rogue-Sama, but I have to go along with the plan. I got the chloroform rag and made sure it was strapped to his mouth before I began dragging him to the "Place". The face he makes when he's asleep after he's been hit with a frying pan is just really cute! But still, I had a task. So I kept dragging him, I had to use the back door of the guild, no one goes back here. So that's what I used..........I just hope these bitches are there already ready.

{Minerva's p.o.v}

Ugh! Why won't he just go away! I want to be left alone damn it! But each time I tell him to go he refuses!

"Milady, I wouldn't want you getting lonely now. Plus, it's boring in the guild Without you and Yukino." I hate this! First they announce this damn Ai season then I'm sick! Can this get any worse!

"Just go away!" But he still protested. Damn bastar- then I got this weird sensation, my head began to ache. Sting came up to me worriedly.

"Milady, are you okay!?" He asked as he tried to calm me down. Then it suddenly stopped.

"yes, I'm fine. How about you?" I asked, this made Sting draw back in surprise. Then I lunged at him.

"Sting-Kun!" I squealed.

{Sting's p.o.v}

Something is defiantly wrong, she would never call me Sting-Kun. Usually she'd call me Bastard, but I'd have to be lucky for her to even call me Sting. She landed right on top of me.

{Minerva's p.o.v}

Sting-Kun~ I leaned in to kiss him but then I saw Yukino-Chan walking down the halls, oh right! The plan! I almost forgot!

"Sorry Sting-Kun." I apologized as I hit him with the frying pan, knocking him out instantly. Then I began dragging him away, then I caught up with Yukino.

"Hey Yukino-Chan!" I greeted, dragging Sting-Kin.

"Hey Bitch." Yukino said as she was focused on Rogue, then she stopped.

"Stupid Hoe! You forgot to chloroform him, to make sure he stays asleep!" Yukino-Chan yelled.

"Sorry, Yukino-Chan!" I apologized as I strapped the chloroform rag on his face and continued to drag him.

"Dumb Bitch." Yukino-Chan muttered under her breath. But I didn't care, Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me. All I need to do is to get to our "Place"