1

This is new for every female magic user, the magic council was warning all female mages not to fall in love or it'll become a disease, but those who already found love, we were the worried ones, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop loving him and then me and my friends felt sickly, I couldn't explain it. I felt so sick but I was perfectly fine. As the day came closer and closer we've become worse. Then today was the start. The start of Ai Season. the guys were never told though.

{Lucy's p.o.v}

Me, Natsu, and Happy were at my house caring for me, since I'm not feeling so good. This morning I woke up to Natsu and happy in my bed, I didn't even care anymore, I wasn't feeling it this morning. Me, Natsu, and happy are on my bed now just talking. Until I felt a click.

{Natsu's p.o.v}

"You should have had seen your face!" I say laughing hysterically. But then Lucy didn't look right, she was smirking. Not that there's anything wrong with smirking but it's just that this was creeping me out. Then I reached out and touched her forehead, she had a fever.

"Happy, get some cold water and a cloth." I tell him. making Lucy lay down. Happy went flying into the kitchen, then in one swift motion Lucy was on top of me.

"What the-" I was cut off by her lips going on top of mine. Thats when happy walked in.

"Oh~ I knew you liiiiikkkked each other!" Happy said teasingly. Before even I could protest Lucy kissed me again. Oh, man. Her lips, there so soft. Then I felt her hand trail down. I blushed even more.

"L-Lucy, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate for us to be doing this in front of happy?!" I asked her, trying to make her back out of this, for my sake more importantly. Don't get me wrong, I loved Lucy but this is....... This wasn't right! Lucy wouldn't act like this! Then her hand kept trailing, then she began to unbuckle my belt. Oh, shit.

"Natsu, Lucy..... You know I'm still here right~" happy said looking away. I turned to him, man my face is really heating up now.

"Ok, Lucy. Calm down, there's no reason we should rush into this!" I say trying to convince her to stop. I don't think she wants to be my mate, like come on~ it's obvious that she likes Loki! Why is she trying to- my thoughts were interrupted by her taking off my belt and pulling my pants down. Nope! I held onto my pants for dear god. Gosh Lucy, what's wrong with you?! You being weirder than usual!