"Grandma, this is your drink", she said.

Her grandmother tried to get up, but can't. So, she had to help her whatever she wanted to do. She took a sip and looked at Aurobella who was looking down.

"What's wrong, honey?", she asked.

"Oh, no! Nothing... I'm fine", Aurobella replied and took the glass off of her.

"Aurobella, I know you... Do not lie to me", she touched her cheek,

"Just tell me the truth... it'll be fine", she tried to relieve Aurobella's anxiety.

"It was a nightmare...", she said anxiously.

"A dream...", her grandma interrupted.

"I dreamt it a week in a row--- I'm so curious, what does it want to tell me?", she said concernedly.

"Don't worry, Aurobella... Everything will be alright", her grandmother said.

"I'm scared---", she sobbed.

"a letter for you...", her grandma said with a big smiled and pointed toward the letter on a table.

"Oh, for me?... A letter-- how'd you know?", Aurobella took the letter and read the content.

"A Hogwarts letter?", she said curiously and really shocked.

"Grandma, but I don't want to go... how could this happen?", she looked at her grandma in a very sad expression.

"I guess you got a very special present for your 11th birthday", her grandma held her hand.

"No, grandma! I'll take care of you..", she cried and put away the letter.

"No, Aurobella, I'm fine... Your aunt will come here and take care of me when you're in Hogwarts", her grandma tried to convince her.

"Hagrid will come tomorrow morning and you must pack all of your things before the first semester starts--- Aurobella, stop crying", her grandma continued.

"Grandma, am I doing the right choice?", she asked.

"Yes, absolutely..", her grandma wiped up her tears.

She had a few hours before Hagrid came and pick her up. she felt very sad to leave her grandmother. Talking about her aunt, her aunt is Aurobella dad's sister. She never really like Aurobella's mother, she didn't know why. But, she visited them once a year. She hated Aurobella very much. Aurobella surely sure that her aunt must be very happy since Aurobella will leave her mother for Hogwarts.

She packed her things up and also prepared for her grandma's daily preparations. She felt pity for her grandma. Her grandma was the only one who took care of her since she was a little. Her father died when she was only three years old. Her mother? No one really talked about it, and she chose not to. Her grandma knew that Aurobella really love to learn and she decided that Hogwarts can change her life into a better life, meaning to say a normal life just like the other kids.

Her grandma was laying down on her bed, that's the only thing she could do.

"When will aunt Ferra arrive?", she asked.

"Tomorrow evening, perhaps", she replied.

"Have you prepared your things?", she continued.

"Yes, I did", she took the letter again.

"I'm---",

"You'll be fine, Aurobella", said her grandma.

"You'll learn many things, sweetheart", she continued.